Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

When Celtic fans came to the Etihad and got tickets and seats all over the stadium, and it kicked off between City fans and Celtic fans, who was responsible for that?

When BMGB came to the Etihad, and there were scores of BMGB fans all over the stadium, and loads in the SS lower tier mixed in with City fans near the away fans, and on the concourse just before half-time, who was responsible for that?

On numerous occasions In the CL City have sold home tickets to away fans. Who is responsible for any incidents that occurred because of that? Not the fans for buying the tickets, but City for selling the tickets. The same goes for 3rd party websites, like the one City used to sell tickets to before ending their agreement with them.

First home game last season v Chelsea,Viagogo sold the two seats behind me and my lad,in block 210,premium seats,Aguero 93:20, whatever you want to call it.....for £735 for the pair,do the club get a slice of that?
And what's the difference?the club are letting another company make a big wedge on tickets.

i dont think big wedge has anything to do with it but the higher up the ladder goes the more sinister it gets and its always money,, as football fans are concerned i think this business of selling on tickets goes back to the thatcher days or since that Luton v Millwall game,Thatcher came up with 'the membership' and the blueprint for being able to identify anyone in any part of the ground thats the sole reasson we cant pass tickets on without the clubs permission

i dont think big wedge has anything to do with it but the higher up the ladder goes the more sinister it gets and its always money,, as football fans are concerned i think this business of selling on tickets goes back to the thatcher days or since that Luton v Millwall game,Thatcher came up with 'the membership' and the blueprint for being able to identify anyone in any part of the ground thats the sole reasson we cant pass tickets on without the clubs permission

How do you identify a day tripper who's bought off Viagogo or the likes,the only away fans I ain't seen in the premium seats are rags,unless they are seriously quiet.
I've seen every other fans in them seats and in 93:20 bars......something will give one day and if any of my kids ever get hurt,as blue as I am,I will hold the club responsible.
It's wrong.

Something doesn't stack up here. I think there is more to this than is being let on. If not I can fully understand and sympathise with the OP's outrage.

This will be my last season as a season ticket holder at City. The club is unrecognisable and European football is as bent as ever.

Fans being treated like utter shit by the very club we held upright by our loyalty and the governing bodies fixing games.

This will be my last season as a season ticket holder at City. The club is unrecognisable and European football is as bent as ever.

Fans being treated like utter shit by the very club we held upright by our loyalty and the governing bodies fixing games.

Just out of interest, what block are you in banjani?

I feel more meets the eye re;this
However it is becoming more and more frustrating being a regular matchgoer.... With part of me thinking the club don't want us regulars there anymore (preferring the space we consume for bringing in more day trippers)

I have considered this being my last season now as a ST holder, but I still have some faith... Hoping safe standing could one day be introduced, cheaper tickets with preference of sale given to fans based on their post code (yes many diehard blues live outside of Gtr Mcr but if the club just set aside cheap tx for sale on the day of the match and sold them around Mcr city centre) it would allow the Blues watching the matches in their local boozers around the area an excuse to go and watch the actual game...

No coincidence that since we're now on tv/internet alot more = fans leave earlier, don't bother turning up and flog their tx to tourists.

I want to quit but I just can't, and the club fucking know this and will continue fucking us over as we put up with it (including myself)

I've probably got one more season in me, it's clear that unless it's all bullshit & wind that the trickle of fans not renewing is growing.

Prices have started to stabilise, the football is allegedly the best we've ever seen, the players are certainly the most skilful we've ever had etc yet a decent persentage of our long serving fans (1970 for me) more so than our 'newer' fans are getting more & more fucked off with the club be it rules & regulations, searches, perceived lack of bollocks re referees....I could go on and on....

What can City do? Are they bothered? Probably couldn't give a shit, i used the phrase bullshit & wind earlier in the post, Kalhouns 'We'll never forget etc' speech reeks of it.

Sleepless nights rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.