Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

I could understand if they were Arsenal fans and had caused a problem or they'd caught a tout with the tickets but otherwise what the fuck has it got to do with the club if they've not caused any bother? This club's becoming an absolute fucking joke. There will be an empty stadium soon apart from the prawn sandwich and Prosecco brigade and Pep will really be wondering what happened to the atmosphere.
Even if they’d been used by Arsenal fans; tourists, Unitd fans, there seems no case for City banning anyone here. I got the email asking if I wished to purchase extra tickets. No caveat at all about who I bought them for.

This seems, on the evidence provided, to be utter bollocks. How could anyone be responsible for the actions of other people for whom the club sanctioned the purchasing of tickets?

I could understand the club banning someone if they’d bought a single ticket on their season card and sold that ticket on to someone else, who then caused mither. But allowing season card holders to purchase additional tickets with no requirements about who they were for and then releasing the ban hammer, smacks of gross ineptitude.

Even if they’d been used by Arsenal fans; tourists, Unitd fans, there seems no case for City banning anyone here. I got the email asking if I wished to purchase extra tickets. No caveat at all about who I bought them for.

This seems, on the evidence provided, to be utter bollocks. How could anyone be responsible for the actions of other people for whom the club sanctioned the purchasing of tickets?

I could understand the club banning someone if they’d bought a single ticket on their season card and sold that ticket on to someone else, who then caused mither. But allowing season card holders to purchase additional tickets with no requirements about who they were for and then releasing the ban hammer, smacks of gross ineptitude.
Makes me wonder if theres more to this than meets the eye,jt.

Vicky Kloss, I am led to believe that you snd "your people" read this forum. We are getting City fans treated like shite by the club, yet the gutter press who treat the club like shite are treated like royalty by the club. The club comes out with shite like the fans are the lifeblood of the club, and yet the club treats the fans like shite. It is shite

Are the club going to ban players, staff, sponsors, etc for giving tickets away which then end up on 3rd party websites, etc?

Isn't it amazing that away tickets season after season at away grounds like Bournemouth, Liverpool, etc can end up on 3rd party ticket website's at double and triple of their original cost, and in the hands of football fans in the City end(away matches) who don't even support City, yet the club never do anything about that season after season.

As I've said on numerous occasions, the club has gone to pots. Run by suits, with targets to meet, spreadsheets to show, presentations to do, jobsworths, robots, rules, regulations, and people in general who have lost touch with ordinary City fans. I thought I'd never say this, but I hope the the sight of empty seats at the Etihad keeps on increasing over the coming years, because only that way will those running the club begin to realize how they've slowly alienated and driven a wedge between Manchester City Football Club and City fans.

Last edited:
Nail on the head there mate. It is like a police state, everybody is under suspicion and every body is guilty unless they can prove otherwise.

I am sure there would be some legal firm out there that would love to take this on, even if just for the publicity it would earn them.

i dont think a legal firm would be required as its quite a simple case,the club bans you while waiting for your response to whatever incident, they then reinstate your card as there is no proof of wrong doing so in efect the customer has suffered a financial loss, im pretty sure without any doubt the customer could sue for losses unless MCFC could provide the evidence of wrong doing (in which case their would be no court action) which led to terminate the seasson ticket, its a county court matter because its not criminal and under £5k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.