Alex Sandro

They both have their flaws. Mendy is younger and more physical. Sandro is more skillful and will attempt more trickery with the ball. Neither is particularly great at team interplay in tight areas, albeit Mendy has time to get better.

They are both athletic and when they take the r right angles, can be explosive. Mendy puts in more consistent crosses, albeit he has a penchant for overclocking every now and then: Sane style!

If I'm being honest, both would do better in Chelsea's wingback system where they often have open fields ahead of them, than playing as a traditional fullback or an inverted fullback who comes central.

But he is not trancedent footballer. He is no Marcelo, Alves or at their best by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks for the summary @Dax777

They both have their flaws. Mendy is younger and more physical. Sandro is more skillful and will attempt more trickery with the ball. Neither is particularly great at team interplay in tight areas, albeit Mendy has time to get better.

They are both athletic and when they take the r right angles, can be explosive. Mendy puts in more consistent crosses, albeit he has a penchant for overclocking every now and then: Sane style!

If I'm being honest, both would do better in Chelsea's wingback system where they often have open fields ahead of them, than playing as a traditional fullback or an inverted fullback who comes central.

But he is not trancedent footballer. He is no Marcelo, Alves or at their best by any stretch of the imagination.
So basically he is poop!

It's the defensive aspects that Dax doesn't mention. Sandro is unbelievable defensively whereas Mendy is a car crash. Sandro would be the better signing at this point though Mendy has the capacity to become a better player.

Ah Fuck does that mean we're going to have a load of posts about how 'a defenders first job is to defend'?

It's the defensive aspects that Dax doesn't mention. Sandro is unbelievable defensively whereas Mendy is a car crash.

So unbelievable defensively that Real Madrid did nothing bar attack down the right hand side during the second half of the champions league final exposing this fraud like most of the premier league will do if Chelsea sign this joker.

Alot of Juve fans regard him as their best player, and thats saying something considering that they have players like Dybala, Bonucci, Pjanic and Higuain. And he is widely regarded as the second best LB in the world behind Marcelo( Now HE is overrated), he is excelent both defensively and offensively, if we sign him, our left side consisting of Hazard and Sandro will be unreal.
I am actually surprised that we may actually get him, didnt think we had a chance when we were first linked with him, but it looks like he wants to come.
The PL is going to be absolutely mental next season
I don't know how so man fans can know so much about these players. I only know Mendy from the games we've played against Monaco and I recall Sandro from the Champions League final. Everyone does seem to rate Sandro very highly.

There has been a trend of Champions struggling to defend their title, because of complacency but if any manager can prevent that happening it's Conte. I was a little surprised to see the dissent behind the scenes with Costa, and to see Conte apparently fall out with his Chelsea bosses but a bit wary of how these things are reported. Chelsea seem to be strengthening their remaining weaknesses. City will be stronger. I think we are building a squad that can win the title and challenge for the Champions League but I thought the same last time. I agree the Premier league is very exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.