Can we win the title this season?

We should be a lot closer in winning the title than we have been. The only hurdle we have to overcome is refereeing decisions.
If the referee 's feel they have a free reign to do what they did last year we won't win a thing, last season was beyond corrupt .

Yes really. If we all think we have the squad then it's all down to the manager to perform. Some of the decision making by Pep last season I thought was taking the p**s considering it's the PL.

Yes Pep is completely unproven in delivering success when the squad is in place. I understand your concerns

We're very strong contenders, even stronger than last season with these signings but I honestly don't see it happening, give it a year more with same squad and maybe one experienced CB, CM and if maybe Sanchez comes, we get Mbappe or someone else. Then it'd be all set, I hate the sacking of mangers trend in PL, I honestly think Pep is taking not just the play style and players but the entire club in the right direction, changing some of the culture. Long post but yea, I hope we win PL minimum and contend for CL

The first eleven is a match for any team in the world.

But what about

- 2nd choice LB
- 4th choice CB
- 2nd choice DM (and dont say yaya or gundogan can stand in for Fernandinho)
- LW ( Please let it be Sanchez)

squad still does look a little unbalanced.

Stand in for Fernandinho?
He will be the stand in.

The first eleven is a match for any team in the world.

But what about

- 2nd choice LB
- 4th choice CB
- 2nd choice DM (and dont say yaya or gundogan can stand in for Fernandinho)
- LW ( Please let it be Sanchez)

squad still does look a little unbalanced.

Yaya is literally going to stand in for Ferna, same with Gundogan.

Agree with rest, squad needs 3 more of those to look a powerhouse

Yes really. If we all think we have the squad then it's all down to the manager to perform. Some of the decision making by Pep last season I thought was taking the p**s considering it's the PL.

I agree he took many risks and got his fingers burnt, but looking at who we've bought and trying to buy they'll be too good to fail.

Big change for Chelsea this year having to cope with Europe. Less time to prepare, more injuries/fatigue. Massive points total last year has to come down.

Big change for Spurs - different stadium! Lost Walker to us and don't seem to be strengthening (yet). Last season's points total would have won them it in many a season, but I expect their total will come down this season.

I'm expecting it to be tight, and the winner might need 84 points. That's just six more than we managed last year - with the strengthening we are doing, of course it's possible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.