Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling and stones really need to up their game this season for me

So you get fucked off at people criticising Sergio (which I haven't seen on here today) and then you criticise Sterling, who put in better performances last season than pretty much everyone bar Silva!

As attacking players go it'd make more sense to get rid of Sterling rather than Aguero. Just as from a defensive perspective it'd make more sense to get rid of Stones rather than Mangala. But they are English and supposedly full of untapped potential so therefore logic must be suspended.

What. The. Fuck.

Perhaps Pep is fed up of our strikers having plenty of chances yet failing to hit the target area most of the time. When the target area is hit we get our share of goals but those who shoot, all of them are inaccurate or at least were last season.
Not once not twice but chronically throughout the season.

Is this Jesus we are talking about still ?

There is no guarantee he will hit a purple patch like that next season, I hope he does and I have confidence he will but I would rather we had Sanchez in the mix as well than just thinking we are fine with Aguero who is one tackle away to being out for months never mind the others.

On that score there is no guarantee that Sanchez will come in and score either then is there, what a stupid analogy.
Jesus gets called out for not scoring enough goals, plainly he scored nearly a goal a game, don't recall him missing to many chances either but the argument moves on to he "may not" score enough next season and we need Sanchez, well that is laughable.

Notice how I never said anything about the other two players named as guilty for missing chances, which was pretty much why I posted in the first place, Jesus should not have been included in the misses to many chances category.

So there are rumours about Lemar closing on Arsenal and a possible transfer next week. That's good, right?

Anyone else would rather we just spend at CB and give Foden a longer look?

Even if he doesn't play much at that age, feels like a crowded midfield worth of quality players all needing starts.

Foden is a midfielder, Sanchez is a forward.

Foden is a midfielder, Sanchez is a forward.

Foden does play RW for England though, wouldn't surprise me if when he does get put in the senior team, he gets some time outback there where he's got more time and space than in the middle.

I think the # of senior players is more important than the quality for Foden and co to get their chance. We're gonna have a squad of 20 so it's possible to give him chances - it's when there's 22,23,24 players that the youth get pushed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.