It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have to. Just add him to the list.

You can't have 10 kids on the bench, he's obviously going to be competing with those kids to be poch's new pet. Those players haven't got their win-win moment yet, no reason to think Sancho will get his just for joining them.

You can't have 10 kids on the bench, he's obviously going to be competing with those kids to be poch's new pet. Those players haven't got their win-win moment yet, no reason to think Sancho will get his just for joining them.

You can have ten different kids on the bench over ten games.

Another trick we have forgotton.

You can have ten different kids on the bench over ten games.

Another trick we have forgotton.

Current PL policy seems to be buy our players rather than test them at a high level ourselves. No doubt we will have a show in non CL competitions but generally they are 2 different companies, City PL team and Academy graduates.

I wonder if transfer fees apply should an Academy graduate be included directly to our PL side ? The only way at the moment is via a sale with buy back clause attached.

Didn't follow the discussion for a while. As I assume, the boss wants a homegrown CB, so we're after 2 foreign players. One of them is probably Alexis, who's the other? N'Zonzi? Mbappe? Can't imagine us going into the season with 1 foreign slot unused.

Current PL policy seems to be buy our players rather than test them at a high level ourselves. No doubt we will have a show in non CL competitions but generally they are 2 different companies, City PL team and Academy graduates.

I wonder if transfer fees apply should an Academy graduate be included directly to our PL side ? The only way at the moment is via a sale with buy back clause attached.

I think the rules need changing & what City, Chelsea etc are doing should be stopped.

But irrespective, Foden is getting on the bench now, which is fair enough, although it will probably change when everyone is fit, but hopefully he'll still get on there sometimes. There hasn't been an opportunity to play him so far & tbf he hasn't done enough pre season to merit being played in a tight game, but he's been there ready to go, so fair play to Pep, so far.

I think I'd be happy with Sanchez and Messi, only just mind.. I'll be fooking fuming if we miss out on johnny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.