Internationals 5th-11th October

Ours need as much rest as possible so i'll take that team,i don't care if they win, injuries are all that concern me
This.

I wish Stones has been scapegoated, too. Would love all of them to **** off the national team.

Cheers appreciate that. I have managed to stay off the grog so far, but my arse is going like a rabbits nostrils, so that situation looks certain to change.

It's a fucking curse being a Scottish fan. We should get free drugs on the NHS, we really should. 20 years and it's still two games to qualify.

One at a time though.
Put this week's beer money on the bagpipe bashers at 6/4. I'll be watching that instead of this shite England team.

I'm actually getting more fucking nervous writing this. What a twat. :)

Cheers appreciate that. I have managed to stay off the grog so far, but my arse is going like a rabbits nostrils, so that situation looks certain to change.

It's a fucking curse being a Scottish fan. We should get free drugs on the NHS, we really should. 20 years and it's still two games to qualify.

One at a time though.

I'm actually getting more fucking nervous writing this. What a twat. :)
You do, and have for the last 6 years

They're really pushing the whole "not getting chances" myth aren't they? Apparently the premier league is the only league where English players can get football, if not there then they go off and become plumbers. Apparently the Championship just doesn't exist and isn't full of English players being paid more than many of the top leagues in Europe and heaven forbid they go abroad.

So many excuses instead of just admitting that we need to improve our coaching and the way we look at the game. We've created nothing but aimless box to box midfielders yet no one ever suggests maybe we should be teaching players tactical roles in midfield

Southgate trying to copy pep's tactics.
You need very good to world class players to carry it off. Playing 3-4-3 and talking about passing it better, winning the ball back quicker won't work with thís mob.

I reckon they'll play really well tonigh. There's always the odd game where they actually play well (like the win against Germany before the Euros) and that's what begins the hype for the tournaments itself. That's how's the England cycle works!

Southgate and England are just fortunate they tend to get the same type qualifying groups as Utd get in draws, or they would probably be fighting for a play off spot if there was anyone half decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.