Talksport

On 2 separate occasions this week I've heard utd callers come on saying City's Brazilian players won't like it in Manchester in Jan & Feb. Not once did any of the presenters care to mention that Fernandinho has been here for years, and Gabriel made his debut for us in a January.
Ferny also spent 9 years in the Ukraine at Shaktar, who still have more than a scattering of Brazilian players

Jim White was embarrassingly cringeworthy many moons ago on Scotsport (along with another bellend, Gerry McNee).
It was only when he rocked up on Sky sports that I realised how fucking shite that corporation must be, and how they must be run by absolute incompetents to have hired that clown.

His brown-nosing of Brian Laudrup on tv at a football awards ceremony is almost legendary.

We went to Mrs Vienna's son's this afternoon, and started off just before 4:00.

In his introduction to the Drivetime show, Durham said that they would be hearing from an Everton legend.

When gargoyle junior was introduced, I said, "Phil Neville, Everton legend? Never!"

These sentiments were echoed by the first caller, who was a very passionate Toffees' supporter.

When the boiled bollock hands over to Jim White and they start talking about Scottish football...

Nooooooooneeeeecaaaaaaaaareeeeees

My word, Wilkins must have been on the juice early.
He wants Chelsea to play at Twickenham when they move out of the bridge. "Because it is a proper football stadium" And not like Wembley, My word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.