CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Sterling must play against United and Bernardo against Liverpool. Sterling cannot handle the Anfield atmosphere. I don't know why our Pep has persisted to play him there. It's bloody obvious for everyone to see. Bernardo was one of our better players against Liverpool.

I know we all want to win the league against the rags, but I'd rather we rest the big hitters and if we lose or draw then so be it. We'll win the league no matter what. Liverpool x2 are the biggest games of our season so far.
I know where you're coming from but beating our bitter Trafford rivals to win the league is not an opportunity that comes around every day. Whereas, whatever happens in the CL, we will get the chance all over again next year.

I think the fucking flappers should start their own flapping thread. It's ridiculous in here today. Sick of reading it.
Totally agree with this, it's embarrassing reading some of the flappers comments on here, grow up ffs, we are playing the best stuff in Europe at the moment and are arguably the best team, grow some balls and back the team...!

We will win this, and join the other 'Big 3' in the semifinals

1. We won't/can't have another 10 min meltdown like this season at theirs
2. Sterling will be on the bench and we will have Bostick Bernado on the right
3. No Jittery Stones, but a fully fit King Kompany partnering Otamendi
4. MERLIN IN MIDFIELD
5. DID I MENTION MERLIN WILL BE IN MIDFIELD?

2-2 away
3-1 at home

They can stick their 'European nights at Anfield TM' right up their phlegm-addled arses

my only concern is them rags tw@ts trying to kick us off the park. Everton will go easy on us

Simple solution to stop all the fucking flapping in here.

Play weaker 11 v Everton, Rags and Spurs. Strongest 11 v Dippers in both legs, win home games v Swansea, Brighton and Huddersfield. Title's ours, Jobs a good'un.

Fuck me we've some right fannies on here at times.

He'll rotate if he needs to, but either way we'll have strong enough sides out to win all 5 games ffs.

This is the reailty , the title is won , its just where we choose to win it , if we sacrifice a champs league semi-final place by playing our strongest team against the Rags it really doesnt make sense , as much as i despise Rags they would be hurting far more if we have three trophies on the open top bus. If you are so desperate to win the title against the Rags after the outcome of the Champs league draw , then you really have to ask , do you hate the Rags more than you love City. But maybe Everton can do us a favour and take a point of us at Goodison and then its all hypothetical.

The thing that should be in our favour is no English ref. We have been on the end of some harsh decisions on their patch.

We play our A game we win. Dippers are a good side but City are better just look at the League table.

Pep is desperate to win the CL and will ensure we don't make errors like we did in the recent game

21d4rqb.png

This is what I'd go for at Anfield.
swap jesus for bernado. Its about keeping the ball. We dont need Sterling at Anfield hes nothing to prove. We keep the ball like we can and they will be so demoralised we can nick it after 70 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.