CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by jrb, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    Totally agree with this, it's embarrassing reading some of the flappers comments on here, grow up ffs, we are playing the best stuff in Europe at the moment and are arguably the best team, grow some balls and back the team...!

2. CorporateBlue

CorporateBlue

The middle of America and occasionally in the UK
    We will win this, and join the other 'Big 3' in the semifinals

1. We won't/can't have another 10 min meltdown like this season at theirs
    2. Sterling will be on the bench and we will have Bostick Bernado on the right
    3. No Jittery Stones, but a fully fit King Kompany partnering Otamendi
    4. MERLIN IN MIDFIELD
    5. DID I MENTION MERLIN WILL BE IN MIDFIELD?

2-2 away
    3-1 at home

They can stick their 'European nights at Anfield TM' right up their phlegm-addled arses

3. gh_mcfc

gh_mcfc

my only concern is them rags tw@ts trying to kick us off the park. Everton will go easy on us

4. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

This is the reailty , the title is won , its just where we choose to win it , if we sacrifice a champs league semi-final place by playing our strongest team against the Rags it really doesnt make sense , as much as i despise Rags they would be hurting far more if we have three trophies on the open top bus. If you are so desperate to win the title against the Rags after the outcome of the Champs league draw , then you really have to ask , do you hate the Rags more than you love City. But maybe Everton can do us a favour and take a point of us at Goodison and then its all hypothetical.

5. KS55

KS55

Would be nice!

6. super_city_si

super_city_si

The thing that should be in our favour is no English ref. We have been on the end of some harsh decisions on their patch.

7. Withnail

Withnail

We play our A game we win. Dippers are a good side but City are better just look at the League table.

Pep is desperate to win the CL and will ensure we don't make errors like we did in the recent game

8. PCX

PCX

swap jesus for bernado. Its about keeping the ball. We dont need Sterling at Anfield hes nothing to prove. We keep the ball like we can and they will be so demoralised we can nick it after 70 mins

9. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot

Pity they didn’t invite Utd to the CL draw
    It would be a fitting tribute to the legend Jim Bowen to hear one last time “ this is what you could’ve won “

10. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

First chance ive had to comment today......fucking farce of a draw,fixed from the off.

Saying that,don't mine the dippers.With a full strength side,which we should have,we'll be too strong.