The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet, somehow we've managed to win 7 titles. Balls the size of space hoppers our lads.

I remember parking up at Forest last season as Arsenal got a 97th minute winner, at Villa I think. Similar feeling to today.

We went on to win the fucking TREBLE.

Our boys love a bit of jeopardy, and it revs our support up as well. Tomorrow, the rags are entering an Etihad shitstorm and I cant fucking wait. Bring it on.

Up the fucking Blues.
That has fuck all to do with the bullshit...I have more faith in City than one could possibly imagine. That doesn't mean I won't call out inequities when I see them. Two entirely mutually exclusive issues...

The reason they get so many late winners, is because they aren't normally capable of winning their games any sooner.

In fairness to them it shows a real never say die attitude, but it's just impossible to do this every single week, it's exhausting, and they're already running on fumes due to their injuries.

We've the ability to go there and get something next week, only the occasion can get to us.

The reason they get so many late winners, is because they aren't normally capable of winning their games any sooner.

In fairness to them it shows a real never say die attitude, but it's just impossible to do this every single week, it's exhausting, and they're already running on fumes due to their injuries.

We've the ability to go there and get something next week, only the occasion can get to us.

And the coach being attacked again.

All in our hands. It'll be tough but I back the mentality and ability of the squad and coaching staff to give it a real go.

I hoped today the feckin scousers lost points but.... :( now we must win in anfield...in any case CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.