Season Tickets - 2024/25

Re FA Cup planning, will the club try to organise trains as opposed to coaches to and from Euston. The last train back after the match is 20.18 and the one prior is 19.13. Based on yesterday’s ko that leaves one available train assuming no extra time and probably missing a trophy lift / celebrations if we win. Will the club either organise trains or push the FA for the traditional ko time of 3.00.

The last trains on a Saturday are often earlier than other days, so they can crack on with track work over the weekend.

So it’s unlikely they’re going to cancel their regular trains and then allow a special to run over the same tracks later on.

It’s the next City Matters ticketing sub-group on Monday evening. Whilst this is a scheduled in meeting, it is clearly another chance to raise the wider frustration around season tickets. One of my own reflections recently is that it would be better to directly involve you all prior to the meeting, rather than just in the abstract generally.

Here are the full agenda items:
  • Update on 2024/2025 Season Ticket renewals
  • Planning for the FA Cup Final
  • All Games on Sale policy / Premier League qualifying criteria
  • Matchday criteria for junior fans for “high security games” such as Liverpool or United
  • Communicating with Over 65s specifically
  • 14 game minimum game rule as of next season and how that work in practice
  • Update on the recruitment for the ticketing compliance role
Whilst I am not a member of the ticketing sub-group anymore, I will be attending the meeting as an observer and make sure any feedback is passed to the members.

Happy to have comments here or at my email: alex.howell@citymatters.co.uk
As I've said on here before, I want transparency over ticket pricing. All other clubs publish their pricing tariffs at the start of the season, for League games, as well as Domestic and European Cups. Liverpool and united also have a set price per seat, regardless of the PL opponent, whereas the big London clubs have a category pricing structure. But with City you have no fucking clue at the start of the season.

You have to use your season ticket (or list it on the Exchange) for a minimum of 14 games.

If I was still in London then 14 matches attended would’ve been a push but listing it for sale is more understandable.

I’d rather use their resale as selling privately can be time consuming.

If I was still in London then 14 matches attended would’ve been a push but listing it for sale is more understandable.

I’d rather use their resale as selling privately can be time consuming.
I’d assume that transferring it to friends and family would count to your ticket being used too.

The last trains on a Saturday are often earlier than other days, so they can crack on with track work over the weekend.

So it’s unlikely they’re going to cancel their regular trains and then allow a special to run over the same tracks later on.
Odd that the two Saturdays prior to the final and the one after the 21.01 train is running but not for the final. Can’t see any planned works occurring although I am aware they sometimes do additional work at weekends. But and more importantly the final should be at 3.00 and not at some stupid time when public transport is so dire.

It’s the next City Matters ticketing sub-group on Monday evening. Whilst this is a scheduled in meeting, it is clearly another chance to raise the wider frustration around season tickets. One of my own reflections recently is that it would be better to directly involve you all prior to the meeting, rather than just in the abstract generally.

Here are the full agenda items:
  • Update on 2024/2025 Season Ticket renewals
  • Planning for the FA Cup Final
  • All Games on Sale policy / Premier League qualifying criteria
  • Matchday criteria for junior fans for “high security games” such as Liverpool or United
  • Communicating with Over 65s specifically
  • 14 game minimum game rule as of next season and how that work in practice
  • Update on the recruitment for the ticketing compliance role
Whilst I am not a member of the ticketing sub-group anymore, I will be attending the meeting as an observer and make sure any feedback is passed to the members.

Happy to have comments here or at my email: alex.howell@citymatters.co.uk

Try and get nos. on how many didn't renew and if those seats are being made available now as new STs or just being kept by City (ok, that's a silly question, we all know the answer to that). Try and find out a breakdown, if any current Gold have converted to Flexi-Golds ... or how many new Flexi-Golds have been taken up as juniors (as it's only open to Juniors as of now) and if any Adult Flexi-Golds will be made available as well? I heard that these will be and the criteria for that won't be on how many points but how long have you been a Cityzen Matchday Member for - if you can please check if that's true as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.