The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't liked the fact we've been playing catch up. We keep closing the gap, but we're not able to put much pressure on Arsenal in terms of points on the board.

They beat Bournemouth, pressure back on us for Wolves.

But get through this weekend with 3pts and we have the chance to win at Fulham and put pressure on them. We'd be top by 2pts and they have a night and morning thinking about it, before they play the rags. That ups the pressure on them from setting the pace. It's a different challenge for them having to get a result with the other team setting the pace. If they get through that, then I'll start sweating over Spurs.

I haven't liked the fact we've been playing catch up. We keep closing the gap, but we're not able to put much pressure on Arsenal in terms of points on the board.

They beat Bournemouth, pressure back on us for Wolves.

But get through this weekend with 3pts and we have the chance to win at Fulham and put pressure on them. We'd be top by 2pts and they have a night and morning thinking about it, before they play the rags. That ups the pressure on them from setting the pace. It's a different challenge for them having to get a result with the other team setting the pace. If they get through that, then I'll start sweating over Spurs.
And if they lose that we'd need 3 points from our last two games

Would you “give” the rags the FA cup and a new contract for Ten Bobb if they guaranteed a win against Arsenal so we could lift the title again?

-:)

No chance. Bournemouth have had an excellent season (most points apart from the top 4 after the first 10 games). But they're nowhere near arsenal's level.
TBF Jim we all know thats not how it works. All these games are cup finals and anything could happen. I wouldnt put my money on it but Bournemouth are a decent team and Solanke's a handful both on the ground and in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.