The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't liked the fact we've been playing catch up. We keep closing the gap, but we're not able to put much pressure on Arsenal in terms of points on the board.

They beat Bournemouth, pressure back on us for Wolves.

But get through this weekend with 3pts and we have the chance to win at Fulham and put pressure on them. We'd be top by 2pts and they have a night and morning thinking about it, before they play the rags. That ups the pressure on them from setting the pace. It's a different challenge for them having to get a result with the other team setting the pace. If they get through that, then I'll start sweating over Spurs.
Exactly. One game at a time and wait until the result of the Rags game is in before getting concerned. I do hope we need no more than a point from this game though as I fear that's what the result may well be.

i think we have given up on the goal difference to quickly i think if arsenal only squeak past bournemouth, we should go hell for leather for a big win against wolves, we are capable of beating wolves, fulham and west ham by 4+ goals

Yes, because my post wasn't utterly negative and neither are many others....go look at my post on the game yesterday for instance. I post both sides and feel it's pretty balanced. You just like to jump onto posters you don't agree with....maybe it makes you feel good...who knows.
Because I think you are utterly negative doesn’t mean it isn’t reasoned. Does it?

Yes, because my post wasn't utterly negative and neither are many others....go look at my post on the game yesterday for instance. I post both sides and feel it's pretty balanced. You just like to jump onto posters you don't agree with....maybe it makes you feel good...who knows.
Do I fuck. I am obviously more likely to disagree with posters who disagree with me. I would have thought that was really natural? Perhaps I should start thinking more along the lines of “oh Simon you don’t agree with me so I must have been wrong all along, sorry love x”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.