The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do I fuck. I am obviously more likely to disagree with posters who disagree with me. I would have thought that was really natural? Perhaps I should start thinking more along the lines of “oh Simon you don’t agree with me so I must have been wrong all along, sorry love x”
Maybe you should cause I tend to consider other people's opinions especially when they disagree with me to see if I can learn anything from them.. I think that is pretty natural instead of blinkered believing I am correct...hence why I tend to post both sides positive and negative if I see it...

For example...game at the weekend...there were big positives and quite a few negatives but by your standard I can only post the positive?

Maybe you should cause I tend to consider other people's opinions especially when they disagree with me to see if I can learn anything from them.. I think that is pretty natural instead of blinkered believing I am correct...hence why I tend to post both sides positive and negative if I see it...

For example...game at the weekend...there were big positives and quite a few negatives but by your standard I can only post the positive?
You can post what the fuck you like Simon, just don’t expect me to agree with it, not all the time anyway

I haven't liked the fact we've been playing catch up. We keep closing the gap, but we're not able to put much pressure on Arsenal in terms of points on the board.

They beat Bournemouth, pressure back on us for Wolves.

But get through this weekend with 3pts and we have the chance to win at Fulham and put pressure on them. We'd be top by 2pts and they have a night and morning thinking about it, before they play the rags. That ups the pressure on them from setting the pace. It's a different challenge for them having to get a result with the other team setting the pace. If they get through that, then I'll start sweating over Spurs.

Yeah unfortunately, our game in hand actually gives them a bit of a breather in terms of pressure, meaning we'll have had 3 games including this weekend of playing catch up.

As you say though from Fulham onwards it's not too bad. They struggle at United but not expecting United to do us any favours, hoping they still have something to play for though.

We need Villa a few points in front of Spurs before we play them though. If it's a dead rubber for Spurs the players will have the same motivation as the fans.

The spurs fans will want city to win but the players will still want to win
That’s the sort of game you have to score first and get the crowd celebrating with you
Don’t give spurs a Sniff and they will just stop trying
Would be extremely funny if ange decided to ‘rest players’
Spurs have chelsea away and Liverpool away now so they will probably have nothing to play for by the game with us
Just like when we leathered Leeds 4-0.
And Blackburn 3-2.

You can post what the fuck you like Simon, just don’t expect me to agree with it, not all the time anyway
its not about agreeing with me...ic ouldnt give two fucks whether you agree or not....

Its about calling me negative when you havent got a fucking clue about me for starts and also that its factually incorrect....do you get it now?

Spurs away so soon after fulham away might be tough.
And to be fair west ham are no mugs either.
Lets just focus on the next game though, wolves.

View attachment 116562
should we wait for a gift from rags,once again ?would be nice,and then we could hammer em in he FA Cup final..... A wonderful and strange season,had never imagine.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.