Ticket exchange group on facebook?

Exactly my view, well said Bill.

Plus the sale of the ticket is unmoderated so anyone can buy the ticket on the black market... I've often seen lads with footy banning orders at the matches.

I think the bloke that runs it means well and does a lot of running around for people.

It seems to be face value only but there is a lot of blatant points whoring going on selling to fans who have not got season tickets or anything. Great for them but like you say not great for the guys on 8,9,10,000 points who miss out so the points whores keep their points.

There is one bloke on there who has even admitted this in the last few weeks and sold his ticket for both West Brom and Everton to whoever posted first.

Still if the club turn a blind eye,what can you do.

I understand your views and frustrations, but then how do you address the situation? How do other clubs do it?

And fyi, i do have enough points for plenty of games. just not some. My wife and I are both cityzen members and were blue members prior to that. (also sky blue members in dubai) On average we make it to about 5 games a year, maybe more.

Daz clarke does a good job. Doesnt profit from it himself, ive never seen anyone selling tickets for over face value on there, but i beleive a few have been kicked out of the group for trying to do so.
He does some good raffles for home/away shirts, away tickets, and also season tickets for people who have bought one but circumstances have changed.
Recently he done a raffle and said himself he was letting it run past the cost amount so he could donate to a blue that was doing something for charity. 10,000 members in the group will tell you its a great way to get tickets for face value or less. For the love, not the money.

Can't believe this post ....sound lad is Daz ....some of us don't live in Manchester or indeed the UK but have a genuine love for City and this enables us to get to games and bring our kids to their first games etc without being raped for money off touts ***sigh***

This isn't your fault, as it's gone on for years before facebook, but with these pages it has made it easier for people to say: you know what, i'll order XXX tickets, knowing that i can flog them on facebook, get more LP's, and on many occasions make profit.

Ste, just for the heads up regarding one site on FB, it's called City Tickets exchange buy or sell. One of the rules on there is any tickets for sale must be FACE VALUE. If it's from a season card, they divide the overall price by 19 and charge that as the ticket cost.
Others will purchase match tickets for Blues if they are able to.
There has been a seasoncard available on there but it was RAFFLED at £2 a go. Once the cost was achieved, it was ended. The guy who runs it is a decent bloke tbh.

Daz Clarke here.....don't no who u are ste but you sound very pissed off with what I do you obviously no who I am because u no my name and what u do but I can tell you now no profit is made in any raffle £30 each chairty I donated and shown the group I did that in my last raffle ,I get xxx amount off tickets after the sale off tickets because your not gona stop point whoring ,you can't come on here and slate me and not expect people to let me no!

Seems a decent lad Daz Clarke and i thought it was all face value and anything above or auctioned goes to charity?

@Questy I think can vouch for the charity work that is done on that site?

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.

How you can slate Daz on here I don't know. Daz and every other Admin on HIS site work there arses off for FREE to make sure fellow blues get tickets at FACE VALUE for as many games as possible.

Not once since I've been in the group have I saw tickets sold above FV. You sound to me like a bitter "blue" who has fuck all better to do. What Daz does he does for FREE for the benefit of other blues so don't come on here talking shite about him or the group.

For anyone wondering where you can get tickets fairly, at face value or less, it's a Facebook group by the name of "Man city tickets buy, sell or exchange face value ONLY"

Oh yes, Daz also does his bit for charity, so any of you doubters can do one cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.