Ticket exchange group on facebook?

You won't see anything wrong with it because you have no points. With people selling to you the guys on say 9000 points miss out. Why should they miss out?

Bill, do you think none of the Blues on here who have followed City all their lives and are on 10,000+ points have NEVER sold their match ticket on or bought one for a mate or relative and accepted the extra points that brought about?

At the end off the day ste must not be as loyal as he seems because if you have been a life long blue you would have 13k plus points and you wouldt be moaning if that was the case , and can I just add I got chosen out off 40,000 people with 7 others to stay over at the new CFA iin the players rooms got treated like a footballer for the whole 24 hours all because some 1 high up picked me for all my hard work I do....

I'm a member of that group but never bought a ticket from there. Its pretty much impossible to get a ticket when the ticket gets sold 2 minutes after each post is made. Plus you're not allowed to make post and ask for tickets i believe.

Seems legit in terms of face value pricing though.

I'm a member of that group but never bought a ticket from there. Its pretty much impossible to get a ticket when the ticket gets sold 2 minutes after each post is made. Plus you're not allowed to make post and ask for tickets i believe.

Seems legit in terms of face value pricing though.
Then why done u inbox me and I will help u?

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.
Daz Clarke here.....don't no who u are ste but you sound very pissed off with what I do you obviously no who I am because u no my name and what u do but I can tell you now no profit is made in any raffle £30 each chairty I donated and shown the group I did that in my last raffle ,I get xxx amount off tickets after the sale off tickets because your not gona stop point whoring ,you can't come on here and slate me and not expect people to let me no!

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.
At the end off the day ste must not be as loyal as he seems because if you have been a life long blue you would have 13k plus points and you wouldt be moaning if that was the case , and can I just add I got chosen out off 40,000 people with 7 others to stay over at the new CFA iin the players rooms got treated like a footballer for the whole 24 hours all because some 1 high up picked me for all my hard work I do....

I'm not going to get involved in the ramblings of people options on the group , except to say that I am a member of the group and Daz and the other admins work hard to ensure that the site is run as it should be , there has been a couple of occasions when people have been ripped off Amrik Gill style , and they have gone out of there way to resolve these... successfully many times I should add. Daz has also donated money from the raffles to my recent charity walk up Ben Nevis for autism awareness. He is a top blue and makes nonprofit what so ever. He defiantly should not be personally abused wether you aprove of the site or not !

Last edited:
And zeddie add my group pal I will sort u what tickets u need https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCFCTickets/

Thanks a lot man, and i appreciate you seeing my point of view without thinking im committing some kind of crime! And im sure youre doing a fantastic job for the blues out there who dont have 10 billion points.

Trying to join your group on fb but getting the following message:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Well whoopy doo for you. But if you didn't do it then the points whores would find it that bit harder to whore their tickets wouldn't they? You (and your cronies defending you on here) are conniving in depriving legitimate season ticket holders of tickets. Just because you do a bit for charity doesn't change that. Plus re-selling of football tickets is illegal, pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.