Everton v City post match

The usual get a grip shit - fucking wake up.

Let's spend another £200m for Pep to stair into the turf.

It's shit, and has been for months .
It's hardly shit. We are hit and miss. Today was miss. Next week we might be hit. He was never going to walk in here and make us unbeatable after a few months. If you actually look at the game, you can see what we are trying ti do it just hasn't clicked yet. Today the passing out from the back was miles better with yaya dropping deep and picking the ball up like dinho did in the first few games of the season. We will get there, it will just take time

Hey friends been a long time since I posted here, was wondering where the pep out club can be found? We are a fucking embarrassment and it is entirely the fault of gaurdiola and his, I said it before he joined as well. the egotistical **** believes his own shite and now he's finding out what it's like to play in a competitive league he can't handle it. He is out of his depth because he has never actually had to do any difficult work, chances the best out of the greatest Barca squad in history and underachieved with Bayern in the Bayern Munich league and now he thinks he's the shit. We will never win a competition with gaurdiola in charge he is too weak it's time to stop this mess while we can still save some face

It's hardly shit. We are hit and miss. Today was miss. Next week we might be hit. He was never going to walk in here and make us unbeatable after a few months. If you actually look at the game, you can see what we are trying ti do it just hasn't clicked yet. Today the passing out from the back was miles better with yaya dropping deep and picking the ball up like dinho did in the first few games of the season. We will get there, it will just take time
No room for sensible, patient, and positive posts on here mate.

Get out and never come back!

Doesn't that say a lot? I'll be honest, I was devastated Willy started at Wembley, when the teams were read out. Everyone around agreed it was a fuck up. Turned out OK but... I now want a keeper picked who a couple of years ago wasn't anywhere good enough for us ?

Hart wasn't quite good enough, Willy isn't and bravo gets a little longer. We may well need another keeper as well as fullbacks, centre backs and dms. Well done txixi you're the best

No better than last season sadly.
We have a Dad's army of players with a stubborn manager trying to play a system that's flawed in our league.
Really think that we are in danger of not even making the top 4 this season and given the ridiculous hype that he came with not to make that would be a disaster
Didn't help today that most of the players and Pep himself looked totally disinterested.
Another damnig stat is since 1995 the club
has not won a game where we have trailed
at half time.

Fucking shambles.
That is Frikkin amazing. Is that correct? Not one game since 95..?.

Hey friends been a long time since I posted here, was wondering where the pep out club can be found? We are a fucking embarrassment and it is entirely the fault of gaurdiola and his, I said it before he joined as well. the egotistical **** believes his own shite and now he's finding out what it's like to play in a competitive league he can't handle it. He is out of his depth because he has never actually had to do any difficult work, chances the best out of the greatest Barca squad in history and underachieved with Bayern in the Bayern Munich league and now he thinks he's the shit. We will never win a competition with gaurdiola in charge he is too weak it's time to stop this mess while we can still save some face
Ha. Bore off

We beat Spurs (who are in second) next week and we move level on points with them. Yes today was bad but supporting City has always been a rollercoaster. We stick by the manager and the team till the death otherwise we're just a bunch of rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.