£10 Parking..

Re: Im thinking of buying a caravan and parking it at Eastlands.

Don't worry, some of the "that's the price you pay if you want to watch players like Santa Cruz" crew will be along soon to tell you that it is tough $hit, you are getting a great "matchday experience" and that you should shut up because you can now get a ten foot hotdog and it allows us to pay Wayne Bridge 90k a week.

Simple, park somewhere else.
Or better still don't come in the car have a few beers with your mates go to the game relaxed have a good sing and banter back into town.
For me being a City fan is about the whole day out with my mates.

DaveH said:
Or better still don't come in the car have a few beers with your mates go to the game relaxed have a good sing and banter back into town.

If you had read the thread you would have seen that he goes to the game with his dad (probably the main reason he is a blue like the rest of us).
His Dad has had a heart attack.
His dad cant walk too far now.
Not all City fans go to the game with the same sort of people, we are a wide and broad family, and should support each other.

law74 said:
DaveH said:

If you had read the thread you would have seen that he goes to the game with his dad (probably the main reason he is a blue like the rest of us).
His Dad has had a heart attack.
His dad cant walk too far now.
Not all City fans go to the game with the same sort of people, we are a wide and broad family, and should support each other.

Thats me ^^^ tonight he didnt go, but I rang him to tell him and he's worried about having to walk the distance from the other parking areas. He's going to ring on Monday and see what City say about it. When it's finished we will get the tram but until then we have to drive, if he doesnt go then I normally get the tram to town then walk as it's not an issue for me (unless im with the wee man, he's 6 and its a long way to walk for him too). Dont get me wrong I can live with the wait after the match and an increase but 100% is way above the odds.

Do you think they have done this because they have closed the one right next to the stadium, ( the one that ruined your car with all the bloody stones) to make up for less cars parking in there?.
If so they are cheeky bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.