£100m to spend in 20 days

they just have a load of numbers in a paper bag they pull one out then print that figure, its bollocks
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

charliebigspuds said:
they just have a load of numbers in a paper bag they pull one out then print that figure, its bollocks
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

those 3 are not £100m, but pretty close. But People are yet to get a single tfr story correct since they first published so would ignore.

charliebigspuds said:
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

Luiz - 25m
Balotelli - 28m
Milner - 25m

78m by my reckoning. surprise player coming in for another 20m???

mancity dan said:
charliebigspuds said:
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

Luiz - 25m
Balotelli - 28m
Milner - 25m

benfica have ready turned down £30m offer from us for luiz!! think it stated they wanted £50m??!?!?!

mancity dan said:
charliebigspuds said:
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

Luiz - 25m
Balotelli - 28m
Milner - 25m

can't see it but TBH you never know, it wouldn't be a massive surprise would it

bobmcfc said:
for me

maicon
luiz
milner
balotelli

100m
dont think we could get the 4 for £100m to be honest bob!! probably looking at £115-120m for the lot.

richards30 said:
bobmcfc said:
for me

maicon
luiz
milner
balotelli

100m
dont think we could get the 4 for £100m to be honest bob!! probably looking at £115-120m for the lot.
its been reported that inter have told madrid 23m for maicon. so 25m for milner = 48m and leaves 52m for the other 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.