£100m to spend in 20 days

bobmcfc said:
richards30 said:
dont think we could get the 4 for £100m to be honest bob!! probably looking at £115-120m for the lot.
its been reported that inter have told madrid 23m for maicon. so 25m for milner = 48m and leaves 52m for the other 2
have a feeling it might be more for us though mate!! lol dont get me wrong if we signed maicon and luiz to add into our back 4 along side vinny and kolarov for the first time in years city would have probably the best defence in the league!! fingers crossed fella

mancity dan said:
charliebigspuds said:
they just have a load of numbers in a paper bag they pull one out then print that figure, its bollocks
Luiz-maybe
Ballotelli-certain
Milner-certain

not £100m though is it

Luiz - 25m
Balotelli - 28m
Milner - 25m

78m by my reckoning. surprise player coming in for another 20m???

Maicon i reckon, although getting him is another story...

richards30 said:
bobmcfc said:
its been reported that inter have told madrid 23m for maicon. so 25m for milner = 48m and leaves 52m for the other 2
have a feeling it might be more for us though mate!! lol dont get me wrong if we signed maicon and luiz to add into our back 4 along side vinny and kolarov for the first time in years city would have probably the best defence in the league!! fingers crossed fella

it all depends on madrid really. they are really dragging their heels on a fee for maicon. if they don't buy him then he has to decide if he wants to stay at inter under rafa or maybe grab a chance to play for his former manager mancini. if we have been in for him of course. if it was possible my back 4 would be

maicon toure luiz kolorov

boateng is young so i would bed him in gradually over the season and as cover for injuries

Milner - £25 Milllion
Balotelli - £30 Million
Torres - £45 Million

perhaps??

I know Torres is our number one target and it's been quoted that we have virtually given up on the deal but maybe one last throw of the dice??

Sorry mate, it's been well documented hasn't it?

I'm not in the know and don't claim to be either but it is a known fact that he has been our number one target this summer from what I have heard off other reliable sources.

I hear you mate.
A few weeks ago I would also have said Torres was a numero uno target, but then things changed, comments posted here and there, indications... and I actually thought we were out of the race to sign him.

I hope he is still on our radar though.

Matt the Giant said:
I hear you mate.
A few weeks ago I would also have said Torres was a numero uno target, but then things changed, comments posted here and there, indications... and I actually thought we were out of the race to sign him.

I hope he is still on our radar though.

I think if we got even a hint of encouragement, we'd be in like a shot.

Still a fair bit to go in this window and I think/hope a suprise could maybe be on the cards, especially towards the deadline.

Ahh... -"Hope"... remember what the Architect told Neo in Reloaded?

Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness.

So we are either in for a great surprise or a huge disappointment. I myself have long since made up my mind to stay emotionally and intellectually numb for the remaining part of this transfer window. Whatever happens, happens.

Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.