£15m for Boateng?

C_T_I_D said:
Blue Smarties said:
I've completely forgot about this kid over recent weeks due to Zab and Richards. I'd say keep him and see what he does next year.

Who would you drop out of the current defence as he's a right footed player. VK?

He can't play right back because he is shocking there and hasn't got the pace to track his winger.

Actually he is one of the most pacy Central defenders there is. Thats why he can play RB and LB too. Dunno about acceleration. But he is very fast for his size.

wow nice to see the ever so loyal fans around!

he will be a quality defender for us if he stays and hasn't had any luck what so ever this season with injuries!

Not one to slag players off - but £15m is good business for Boateng - we can do better for that sort of money. Maybe German football suits him but hasn't looked good when he's played for us - and he's usually played against poor opposition.

Our fans make me laugh give the boy a chance he's hardly played, he started his career with us injured and has never been fully fit and not played in his preferred posistion, we saw his class at the world cup and when he played for Hamburg, i for one hope we dont sell him as i believe him and Kompany can form a solid partnership for years to come.

6a00d4142bd37a685e00e3989a59430001-500pi.jpg

Who ever identifies full backs can the club please tell them to jog on. Kolarov although improved and Boateng have been utter wank. Boateng just looks fucking lost on a football pitch. How did he convince people he could play full back

Boateng is a quality center half. Given more time playing together, he + Kompany will be the best center half pairing in the Premier League in the next few years. He will be an important first team player for Germany for years to come as well. Strange that some short sight fans want to get rid of him very early here but he's always wanted by the biggest club in German football like Bayern.

Boateng is a quality centre half who will prove to be an excellent signing.He really hasn't had the opportunity to get going this season having sustained an injury after the WC and missing prseason then being played intermittently across the backline while picking up various niggles.

The sporadic appearances he has made at centrehalf have been encouraging and i would love to see him develop next season.

FantasyIreland said:
Boateng is a quality centre half who will prove to be an excellent signing.He really hasn't had the opportunity to get going this season having sustained an injury after the WC and missing prseason then being played intermittently across the backline while picking up various niggles.

The sporadic appearances he has made at centrehalf have been encouraging and i would love to see him develop next season.

Really can't agree. He lacks the awareness and aggression for centre-back when I have seen him.

Coupled with his injuries, we are saying he needs to be given another season just to get up to speed?

Micah and Zab are too good to be overlooked at right-back and the thought of Kolarov and Boateng next to each other on the left-side of defence...

Shudders...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.