£1k for the latest iPhone

I know you have a certain sense of style so if you are giving it the two fingers they may be cocking up here. I suggest they are expecting people like you to pay for them either for yourself or kids. Then again some people earn shed loads for non jobs so maybe have the spare cash. Personally i am with you laughing at the idea of a phone costing 1.2k. You could buy 2 pioneer kuro tv's for that (best tv ever made).

I know you have a certain sense of style so if you are giving it the two fingers they may be cocking up here. I suggest they are expecting people like you to pay for them either for yourself or kids. Then again some people earn shed loads for non jobs so maybe have the spare cash. Personally i am with you laughing at the idea of a phone costing 1.2k. You could buy 2 pioneer kuro tv's for that (best tv ever made).
I really can't see me ever being able to justify spending over a grand on a phone, no matter how super-duper that phone is. Even if I was earning the same grand a week (ha!), I just couldn't do it. I just looked online with my network (Vodafone, and even with the current bill pay plan I'm on (€40 a month), the handset would still cost nearly €900.

This’ll do, quick search rather than start a thread.

I have this iPhone X. Had it 6 weeks and all my settings are replicated from my previous iPhone 6, yet in the monthly cycle I’ve had it, and two weeks into this one, it’s demolished my 8gig data allowance like if wasn’t even there. EE are clueless why, as am I.

Anyone had the same issue? It used 2.5gig from Tuesday to yesterday, and I hardly used it away from WiFi.

It’ll be getting launched soon
I have an iPhone 6 Plus. It is very economical with data usage. Can I advise you not to launch it, but instead swap it with mine, and you'll soon have all your data back.

I really can't see me ever being able to justify spending over a grand on a phone, no matter how super-duper that phone is. Even if I was earning the same grand a week (ha!), I just couldn't do it. I just looked online with my network (Vodafone, and even with the current bill pay plan I'm on (€40 a month), the handset would still cost nearly €900.
Problem as well is, it’s only super duper for 12 months, after that the new model is out which will inevitably be superior and the mid range version will be just as good and half the price.

Buy a 12month old one from eBay and get a sim only deal. Much cheaper that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.