£5 Tickets

Leekeri

£5 Tickets

The lad who sits behind me came in tonight and was foookin very upset. He paid £22 for his wifes ticket yeterday as he and 2 sons have season tickets and she wanted to sit with them and had to pay that fee on her city card. He heard today that the tickets were dropped to £5 to get a crowd in and asked was there any chance of a refund .....No! was the reply and he put it to the person he was speaking too that he had paid £15 and 2 x £10 for his lads and £22 for his Mrs which he didnt mind doing but then hears they were letting people in for a £5 which he said was unfair..."Tough" was the reply so he asked for a supervisor to ring back. "One might ring you tomorrow" he was told "what do you mean might ring me tomorrow" as we said "might"
Great idea by the club in these times to do it for a fiver but share it around.

Anyone else challange this and get a reply?

Re: £5 Tickets

One of my student mates is on the cup games direct scheme. The game was priced at £10 but £5 for students. My mate had to pay double the £5 even though he took his NUS card to the office. It just shows that the hardcore supporters are forgotten when it comes down to money.

Leekeri said:
The lad who sits behind me came in tonight and was foookin very upset. He paid £22 for his wifes ticket yeterday as he and 2 sons have season tickets and she wanted to sit with them and had to pay that fee on her city card. He heard today that the tickets were dropped to £5 to get a crowd in and asked was there any chance of a refund .....No! was the reply and he put it to the person he was speaking too that he had paid £15 and 2 x £10 for his lads and £22 for his Mrs which he didnt mind doing but then hears they were letting people in for a £5 which he said was unfair..."Tough" was the reply so he asked for a supervisor to ring back. "One might ring you tomorrow" he was told "what do you mean might ring me tomorrow" as we said "might"

It didnt drop to a fiver i paid 20 to get in on matchday.

scottyboi said:
Leekeri said:

It didnt drop to a fiver i paid 20 to get in on matchday.

Scottyboi was that earlier on today? I have never seen the matchday que like it just before kick off it was out near the city shop and curled round, the guy and his Mrs were blazing when they came in, and there were still loads of people coming in 5 mins after kick off who had missed the first goal so I presume it was genuine what he was saying with a last minite deal to sell tickets.

A friend of mine bought my ticket and her`s last week for £15 each as we`re both season ticket holders.
When I saw her tonight, she was well pissed off. She told me she`d recieved a letter through her letter box
offering her tickets for only a fiver as she lives locally.
A friend of her`s lives even nearer but didn`t recieve anything.
Something sounds fishy here?

What's this about then?

I paid £17 earlier on today over the phone on my seasoncard (which I pressume was £15 plus a £2 booking fee)!

Someone posted on here yesterday that people round Gorton area where offered tickets for a fiver yet people who lived closer had to pay normal price. Guessing lessons haven't be learnt from the Hamburg fiasco

they had tickets advertised at £5 for student available at Manchester uni union or the ticket office but when i got there tonight they said they weren't selling student tickets and ended up paying £20

Something not quite right. Me and my mate joked when we saw the ticket office queue that we hoped people weren't gettin them for cheaper.
If that's the case then it's pathetic. I know they weren't to expensive but I'm on cup scheme direct. I got my ticket and then some johnny come lately gets his/hers for a third of what I paid.

It's a bit of an insult if true. And surely cannot be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.