£5 Tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Leekeri, 29 Oct 2009.

1. lafitz2008

lafitz2008

Re: £5 Tickets

This has made me change my mind a bit,still pissed off about missing first goal but I'm no longer outraged.

2. True_Blue69

True_Blue69

Me too. I paid 15 quid in the cup scheme but dont begrudge anyone local to the ground getting tickets for a fiver on the day, whats the problem? I think its great that the club are making an effort to get the local fans in, its not the wealthiest area and it many be the only way they can afford to go.

3. lancs blue

lancs blue

I'm more outraged by the fact that the programmes sold out before I got there!

4. kiran111

kiran111

IT Manager

This ^^^^

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Correct. If people want to wait til the last minute, perhaps they'll do it next time as well? I'll be getting my ticket at full price as soon as they come on sale whatever, good luck to anyone who gets in cheaper.

6. Bluemoonbaldboy

Bluemoonbaldboy

Explaining it like that yes I can see the merits giving people who normally might not be able to afford it the chance to see City play is fair enough to me but judging by the queues makes you think perhaps they could have handled it a little better perhaps making it so the locals had to collect the tickets the day before??