£62 for Arsenal. Bimbobob's take on it...

connor_devine94 said:
The problem about a league wide boycott is, there is always going to be a big game which fans want to go to, what if Stoke were at home to United, their fans are going to want to go because it's probably the biggest game they'll go to all year. And what if there is a derby match on the proposed weekend? I know for sure that if the boycott was arranged for a derby weekend for us i wouldn't be participating. Any other match however.
exactly, it will never happen even if they charge £100 a ticket, fans of all clubs will keep taking it up the ass, and it would have to be over many games to get any effect, dont forget they get so much tv money now, that days of relying on fans going to games has gone imo

connor_devine94 said:
The problem about a league wide boycott is, there is always going to be a big game which fans want to go to, what if Stoke were at home to United, their fans are going to want to go because it's probably the biggest game they'll go to all year. And what if there is a derby match on the proposed weekend? I know for sure that if the boycott was arranged for a derby weekend for us i wouldn't be participating. Any other match however.
I'd happily boycott even a derby game if it meant that there was going to be a change in the whole of the future of football. One game is one game, the future of football is thousands of games for hundreds of thousands of fans.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm --<br /><br />
welsh_andy said:
connor_devine94 said:
exactly, it will never happen even if they charge £100 a ticket, fans of all clubs will keep taking it up the ass, and it would have to be over many games to get any effect, dont forget they get so much tv money now, that days of relying on fans going to games has gone imo
If stadiums aren't full the television interest will go to the Bundesliga. It's already the fastest growing league in the world as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.