“Not In My Lifetime'

Can I just wish Sir Alex the best of health and say that I hope he has many, many, many more years like this in his lifetime. In fact, I hope he's still alive and sat in the stand named after him when we overtake their number of league titles.
theyv'e actually got a stand called the "pisscan end"?

Fergie sent a text to Pep on the morning of the final, what could it have been?
"I admit Manchester is blue, win this Treble, come on Cityyyyyyy"
Something like

"Pep if you are ever bored of winning come to old toilet to have a piss from laughing when you see how shit united is."

Just been remembering Mike Summebee getting annoyed with the biased Sky coverage of the last swamp derby when he was on 'the panel' with Dwight Yorke and Jamie Redknapp. He was very annoyed that City, who had taken the game to United, were not getting the plaudits they deserved for their performance. Mike got slated for his opinion and his prediction for the future which was passed off as a bitter 'rant' for which he took considerable stick in the press the following day. Just examine how prophetic his words on that frustrating day really were - his words exactly:

"I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW, THEY'LL BE LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER BECAUSE MANCHESTER CITY ARE THERE, AND THEY'RE NOT TOO FAR FROM BEING A REAL BIG FORCE, AND WE ARE A FORCE AT THE MOMENT, BUT WE'RE GOING TO BE THERE AND WE'LL COME HERE AND WE'LL TAKE THEM APART ONE DAY. I'LL TELL YOU, LIKE WE DID, SIMPLE AS THAT" end quote

Just been remembering Mike Summebee getting annoyed with the biased Sky coverage of the last swamp derby when he was on 'the panel' with Dwight Yorke and Jamie Redknapp. He was very annoyed that City, who had taken the game to United, were not getting the plaudits they deserved for their performance. Mike got slated for his opinion and his prediction for the future which was passed off as a bitter 'rant' for which he took considerable stick in the press the following day. Just examine how prophetic his words on that frustrating day really were - his words exactly:

"I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW, THEY'LL BE LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER BECAUSE MANCHESTER CITY ARE THERE, AND THEY'RE NOT TOO FAR FROM BEING A REAL BIG FORCE, AND WE ARE A FORCE AT THE MOMENT, BUT WE'RE GOING TO BE THERE AND WE'LL COME HERE AND WE'LL TAKE THEM APART ONE DAY. I'LL TELL YOU, LIKE WE DID, SIMPLE AS THAT" end quote!!
Remember this, told my daughter about it (she's 15) and so want to watch it again to show her. Got a link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.