“We’ve been found out”

Alternatively, we’re just not as good right now and the slower pace of play is easier to play against.

I don’t exactly see any change. The opposition has been playing park the bus against us since 2011.

even those rare games like Leeds away this season where the ppposition looks like they are attacking us more aren’t quite like that most of the time. Media used to make out dippers used to attack us over last 4/5 years but they only really did so on the counter.

We seem timid easily scared of the opposition,
We used to play our game regardless of who the opposition is , now it’s the opposite . It’s like we’re driving a Porsche with the hand break on.

We seem timid easily scared of the opposition,
We used to play our game regardless of who the opposition is , now it’s the opposite . It’s like we’re driving a Porsche with the hand break on.
Continuous loss to counter attacks even while dominating the game would do that to you. Losing Silva, playing without a striker , Drop in form for sterling , mahrez even KDB(finishing). We have to capitalise with what we have now, for this season atleast

We just don’t have the right players they have more miles in the legs & won it 2/3 times. Motivation & pace is the issue not peps tactics for me. Desperate for a creative midfielder, box to box midfielder (could be foden for me) & 2 rapid strikers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.