“We’ve been found out”

The idea that a couple of league cup games without fucking up is enough for any Manchester City fan to say Steffen is great and Ederson is "a shitshow with the odd good game" is pretty maddening. Ederson who won a golden glove in behind a car crash of a defense last year and is currently on a run of 5 clean sheets in a row.

Really with fans like you, we don't need enemies.
Where did i say steffen is great? I simply said i rate him and only from what i have seen. He doesn't fumble around like eddy recently has been...had UTD converted that chance that eddy gave them on a plate yesterday it would be worse still...

Sorry, not sorry. Sick of making excuses for this team lately. If this new system is pep stepping back and letting players take the blame then he seems to be looking at the squad the same way too.

You are the ideal fan then i take it? Someone who makes excuses for everything, always, without fail...Get real.

Whoever is in charge of recruitment wants a bullet up there arse because it has been shit kompany went and we naively decided to wait a season before replacing . Fernandinho needed to be replaced but we replaced him with a guy who is not in his league . The season after we smashed the league with our wingers ripping defences to shreds we signed Mahrez and suddenly our problems started as we slowed our tempo down which meant sane was used sparingly allowing Bayern to poach him . Most on here got there wish when silva went as the majority said we didn’t need to buy as foden was good enough to step into our greatest players shoes . This season Dias and Torres look good but we have really cocked your with not getting a forward in to ease the transition with. Kun going . At the minute Liverpool are still keeping us in the title race we now need to take chances in games and go for the he kill against top opponents.

Whoever is in charge of recruitment wants a bullet up there arse because it has been shit kompany went and we naively decided to wait a season before replacing . Fernandinho needed to be replaced but we replaced him with a guy who is not in his league . The season after we smashed the league with our wingers ripping defences to shreds we signed Mahrez and suddenly our problems started as we slowed our tempo down which meant sane was used sparingly allowing Bayern to poach him . Most on here got there wish when silva went as the majority said we didn’t need to buy as foden was good enough to step into our greatest players shoes . This season Dias and Torres look good but we have really cocked your with not getting a forward in to ease the transition with. Kun going . At the minute Liverpool are still keeping us in the title race we now need to take chances in games and go for the he kill against top opponents.
Pmsl.
Clap clap clap.
Bravo sir.

Really pisses me off when fans all they do is fucking moan. I agree things aren't right, we may turn the corner who knows. But every player we are in for 99% of fans think hes great and want him signed. Said player isn't living up to expectations bin him and sign someone else. Here's a tip become somebody who has some authority at city and give up your day job as its fuckin obvious you can do a better job.

Not such a bad weekend in the end.

Point at the swamp, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea all dropped points. Six points off top with a game in hand, six clean sheets on the bounce, record breaking point tally in CL.

Sure, I'd prefer we were top and scoring for fun, but it could be an awful lot worse.

All to play for, c'mon blues!

Looks like everyone has been found out, no one team running away with this season, this is a strange season, for obvious reasons, it has obviously affected ourselves, but I believe we will get stronger as the season goes on, hope the results we have seen today start making everyone realise this situation, keep positive, we will come good.

Really pisses me off when fans all they do is fucking moan. I agree things aren't right, we may turn the corner who knows. But every player we are in for 99% of fans think hes great and want him signed. Said player isn't living up to expectations bin him and sign someone else. Here's a tip become somebody who has some authority at city and give up your day job as its fuckin obvious you can do a better job.

But where would they all sit ?

Reactions: mac

Senior staff positions do not automatically mean competence though. Same as almost every firm i've ever worked for. Its always cronyism and a lack of competence...almost every time.

In terms of our own recruitment its a catalogue of bad choices:

Wait 2 seasons too long to move for a great CB, sign Mahrez when everything about his profile wasnt befitting the style of play or club ethos, wait too long to replace CDM and again bring in someone with a completely different profile, lack of foresight in terms of the striker position,generally lacking hitmen in attack(a fit and sharp aguero aside), a LB position that TO THIS DAY is still not adressed while angelino is smashing it at Leipzig. ETC ETC ETC.

When looking at the laundry list of stuff that needed sorting dennis fucking wise could have come in and done as good a job as DOF.

Anyway enough...fuming at the result still and even more so about us apparently being pleased with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.