10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s no

t exactly getting picked us he? He’s sharing minutes with a woefully out of form Mahrez. His direct senior competition has in the main left the club.
He’s miles behind Foden for his preferred position.

He was left out of the quarters and semi finals of the CL and remained on the bench when we needed 3 goals in 25 minutes.

These actions speak louder than positive spin in a press conference. Pep & Grealish himself will want better numbers, or he’ll be gone.

The games isn’t just about goals, but they’re pretty key. We could find countless players to be near and tidy.
To stay in this team he’ll need to be better, simple as that.

He’s played well of late, but his frailties are still there. He and Pep will certainly be working on them..
Lol, so because you don’t want to believe Pep’s own statement that he wasn’t bought for goals & assists, Pep’s lying

Ok mate, if you say so

I’ll just stick to the what’s actually been said & take people at face value, you carry on sticking to the fact that Pep didn’t mean what he said. Genius. Wish I had telepathic powers like you

He needs to play better? By that I take it you still mean more goals & assists?

He gets us up the field better than any other player we have. He helps retain the ball and dominate. If it was only about his goals and assists, Pep would have dropped him consistently.

The graph in the tweet above shows that.
View attachment 58256
Pretty compelling that Alan, I think that graph shows what he was bought for & as Pep has stated, he wasn’t bought for his goals or assists

Yet another game where we play a game without him that is erratic and we don’t come away with all 3 points (this case not even one), yet we keep getting told because he doesn’t get as many G+A he’s no good for us.

Foden, Grealish and Haaland has to be the front three for the big games IMO

Should have played today and I would be pissed off if I was him.

Seems like the worst thing Grealish can do is play well and get into a bit of form - as soon as he does he’s straight back to the bench.

I get not starting but thought should have come on second half. He is a tough customer with a big heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.