10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep doesn’t trust him.

Doesn’t start him in huge games.

2-0 down to villa and he turns to Gundo and sterling instead.

Grealish or mahrez should have started today simple as - but it’s becoming evident pep doesn’t trust Jack and we spent £100m on him.
sad but true..

Pep doesn’t trust him.

Grealish or mahrez should have started today simple as - but it’s becoming evident pep doesn’t trust Jack and we spent £100m on him.
Mahrez hasn’t shown anything this season to suggest he should be starting in any game, never mind this one.

Grealish is the slightly disappointing one. While he certainly hasn’t ripped up any trees since he has been here, I think the majority felt that he had been on his best run of performances and the last thing he needed was to be benched. One step forward, two back.

Mahrez hasn’t shown anything this season to suggest he should be starting in any game, never mind this one.

Grealish is the slightly disappointing one. While he certainly hasn’t ripped up any trees since he has been here, I think the majority felt that he had been on his best run of performances and the last thing he needed was to be benched. One step forward, two back.

Agreed - the mahrez point was more a case of him being a genuine wide player but I think Grealish certainly deserved his chance to start at anfield today.

He hasn’t played any minutes whatsoever in the 3 games we’ve dropped points in this season.

Played great in the Derby, attacked and kept the ball, drew defenders and fouls, probably his best game in a City shirt, his reward, a place on the bench, great for his confidence.

He was exactly what we needed today for Milner. That right side of their defence was there for the taking today and we didn’t even attempt to exploit it.

Agreed - the mahrez point was more a case of him being a genuine wide player but I think Grealish certainly deserved his chance to start at anfield today.

He hasn’t played any minutes whatsoever in the 3 games we’ve dropped points in this season.
Grealish is so important to us now.

Pep doesn’t trust him.

..and yet an article in the Telegraph goes into great detail quoting Pep on how he really rates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.