10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously did you pay attention to Gundo today? We could have easily moved Bernie in and put Jack on.
Yes mate, I was watching Gundo a lot. I’m a massive fan of what he does, even if he has a ‘quiet’ game in a crowded hectic midfield. His ball control, awareness and composure in tight situations is light years ahead of Grealish, and as the game opened a bit in the second half he did some dangerous passes around their box.

Yes mate, I was watching Gundo a lot. I’m a massive fan of what he does, even if he has a ‘quiet’ game in a crowded hectic midfield. His ball control, awareness and composure in tight situations is light years ahead of Grealish, and as the game opened a bit in the second half he did some dangerous passes around their box.

Well that’s great but today he wasn’t at it in my humble and a switch would have been beneficial. Jack should be fuming he didn’t see the grass today.

Better to start Grealish and use Gundo as an impact sub TBH.

The only one who was playing poorly enough for him to replace was Cancelo, and Grealish is almost as shite in the 50/50 challenges as him.
wrong

Grealish is the best in terms of winning 50/50 ball in attacking players. He has a more~60% successful rate of winning ground duels. He is slow in pace but ground power certainly his strength.

Grealish and Bernado are the "tempo" setter. Bernado set the tempo from the back, Grealish from the attack. It is obvious now. Baffling why Pep did not start him.

We should buy a traditional left back to pair with him and give Cancelo more time on the right (given Walker health situation). Ake is not good enough to be a left back though he is very good center back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.