10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

You post some nonsense, but thats tops it.
That's a simple fact, he was a very good player but a 100m player, do me a favour.

Even his biggest fanboys said a premium was paid for his "marketability"

He apparently paid for himself in shirt sales in his first season ;)

Did Pep pay too much for his watch?
Are Khaldoon's shoes too expensive?
Why can't Txiki wear polyester?

The 100m Grealish borefest continues.
Hope you all get your investment money back.
Pep is sponsored by Richard Mille , so gets his watches for free, far play to him and far play to Richard Mille, great bit of marketing for them with last week's press bullshit.

That's a simple fact, he was a very good player but a 100m player, do me a favour.

Nowt to do with shirt sales.

He made us more popular online around the world.

Pep wanted him ,the club believed he was worth spending £100 mill on. He's been an important part of a very successful team,so he was worth paying what it took to get him.The £100mill is irrelevant.To say he was only worth £40/50 mill is just daft.

How do we know he hasn’t? I don’t tend to keep up with what’s trending in other countries, so it may be my shortcoming.
I know with my eyes.

1 good season in 3, he is hardly known throughout the world as a world class footballer sadly.

Last season he started to look the part, again sadly, this year he has gone backwards, 0 goals, and missed far too many games and up to recently when played , played poorly.

I know with my eyes.

1 good season in 3, he is hardly known throughout the world as a world class footballer sadly.

Last season he started to look the part, again sadly, this year he has gone backwards, 0 goals, and missed far too many games and up to recently when played , played poorly.
I disagree, but I’m glad you’re not Pep.

Pep is sponsored by Richard Mille , so gets his watches for free, far play to him and far play to Richard Mille, great bit of marketing for them with last week's press bullshit.

AFAIK There's no sponsorship, Pep just has a taste for £1m+ watches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.