12,000 Season tickets going begging at The Swamp...?

binzy m.cf.c

Is this really true, i am sure i seen this mentioned on here somewhere a few weeks back....if so...hahaha fook me that didnt take long for the rats to desert their sinking ship....!!! any confirmation on this would be appreciated, i can tell all the armchair dwelling buffoons in work their moment to go has arrived..

They'll be all gone by start of the season I'll be shocked if the rag fans have gave up on the scum after just one season when we have pipped them

waspish said:
They'll be all gone by start of the season I'll be shocked if the rag fans have gave up on the scum after just one season when we have pipped them
They didn't sell out season ticket last season. Just over 2,000 were unsold I remember reading.

waspish said:

They're also getting priced out. I think I remember hearing the Cup schemes are compulsory so a decent view and every single home match might lead to £1000+ in a season. And all that travel from Surrey or Singapore.

SWP's back said:
waspish said:
They didn't sell out season ticket last season. Just over 2,000 were unsold I remember reading.

Really? Didn't know that.. I know they only actually sold out 2 or 3 league games all season..

They will probably make more money by selling them on the day of the match anyway. The swamp will be full next season almost guaranteed.

Rammyblues said:
They will probably make more money by selling them on the day of the match anyway. The swamp will be full next season almost guaranteed.

I understand they package them up with tours of the Museum or a pre-match meal with such luxuries like a match day programme included. There's enough idiots around the Country to be taken once a season for their birthday treat or clients to be entertained.

waspish said:
SWP's back said:
waspish said:

Really? Didn't know that.. I know they only actually sold out 2 or 3 league games all season..
Not sure either of these statements is true. Utd's average home league gate last season was their highest since 2007/08 and the 3rd highest in the club's history (as a percentage of capacity they averaged 98.9% - slightly higher than the 98% City achieved).

JM Mcr said:
waspish said:
SWP's back said:

Not sure either of these statements is true. Utd's average home league gate last season was their highest since 2007/08 and the 3rd highest in the club's history (as a percentage of capacity they averaged 98.9% - slightly higher than the 98% City achieved).

That might be true but the sold out sign before games last year didn't happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.