12,000 Season tickets going begging at The Swamp...?

Once they bring Moura,Van Persie,Sneijder ,Sahin ,Nasri and Benzema up through their youth ranks,them season tickets will soon go.

waspish said:
JM Mcr said:
waspish said:
Really? Didn't know that.. I know they only actually sold out 2 or 3 league games all season..
Not sure either of these statements is true. Utd's average home league gate last season was their highest since 2007/08 and the 3rd highest in the club's history (as a percentage of capacity they averaged 98.9% - slightly higher than the 98% City achieved).

That might be true but the sold out sign before games last year didn't happen
Wasn't applying for tickets last season so I,really don't know. I do remember reading they'd targeted executive seats/package sales last season and, for the first time since the Glazers arrived, they managed to sell them all. It's possible that pushed up the average I guess.

peoffrey said:
waspish said:
They'll be all gone by start of the season I'll be shocked if the rag fans have gave up on the scum after just one season when we have pipped them

They're also getting priced out. I think I remember hearing the Cup schemes are compulsory so a decent view and every single home match might lead to £1000+ in a season. And all that travel from Surrey or Singapore.
They are and I would imagine a decent view and every home match would be much, much more than £1,000. I gave up my season ticket after the 08/09 season, having spent just under £1,100 on match tickets (that included 7 home cup tickets that I HAD to buy and a couple of home league cup ties that I chose to buy). My ticket was in the Stretford End which are the second cheapest priced tickets.

JM Mcr said:
peoffrey said:
waspish said:
They'll be all gone by start of the season I'll be shocked if the rag fans have gave up on the scum after just one season when we have pipped them

They're also getting priced out. I think I remember hearing the Cup schemes are compulsory so a decent view and every single home match might lead to £1000+ in a season. And all that travel from Surrey or Singapore.

They are and I would imagine a decent view and every home match would be much, much more than £1,000. I gave up my season ticket after the 08/09 season, having spent just under £1,100 on match tickets (that included 7 home cup tickets that I HAD to buy and a couple of home league cup ties that I chose to buy). My ticket was in the Stretford End which are the second cheapest priced tickets.

I fear that we'll go the same way. You already get loyalty points for signing up to Cup schemes and these points are needed in order to get priority for big away matches. I imagine I'll try and afford it but there's going to be a straw breaking the camel's back at some point.

JM Mcr said:
I do remember reading they'd targeted executive seats/package sales last season and, for the first time since the Glazers arrived, they managed to sell them all.

What a load of utter cobblers.

Rammy Blue said:
JM Mcr said:
I do remember reading they'd targeted executive seats/package sales last season and, for the first time since the Glazers arrived, they managed to sell them all.

I'm only quoting something I read -perhaps you'd care to elaborate? There's no denying Utd's average gate was higher last season than it has been for 4 years yet people on here are implying sales are down, I'm speculating as to how that could be by mentioning something I'd read. Of course if you know otherwise.......

Rammy Blue said:
JM Mcr said:

It's a sell out! Wednesday, 18 January 2012 11:53 UK

Seasonal hospitality for Manchester United’s exclusive Executive Club has been so popular this season that all facilities have now sold out.

With the introduction of the newly redeveloped West Stand Executive Boxes in addition to the existing first class facilities, the Executive Club at Old Trafford has seen unprecedented demand for all 155 boxes featuring outdoor balcony seating, world class service and high standards of dining. All seats across the diverse selection of 24 suites have also sold out.

Caroline McEleney, Head of Hospitality Sales for the Club comments ‘Selling out of all Executive Club facilities is testament of the world class offering at Old Trafford. Over the past few years we have really listened to what our clients want and carried out refurbishment of many of our Executive Club facilities. Our hospitality experience now provides the highest standards of décor and dining and as a result has enriched our clients experience, leading us to sell out the seasonal hospitality and continue to make further improvements.’

Each week our dedicated staff welcomes in excess of 8,000 Executive Club guests to the Theatre of Dreams where they are served delicious food prepared by an army of talented chefs in fabulous surroundings.

With the Executive Club now sold out, fans need not despair! Those wishing to attend a home game and experience hospitality during Season 12/13 can do so with a Matchday VIP package, currently available for all fixtures. Packages are priced from £99+VAT and include a meal either before or after a game as well as half time refreshments in addition to a match ticket in the Theatre of Dreams.

Anyone wishing to join the Executive Club at Old Trafford can register their interest by joining the Executive Club Priority List for Season 12/13. It’s simple and easy to do, just call a member of the Executive Club Sales Team on 0161 868 8000 or visit manutd.com/executiveclubprioritylist Customers will be notified should any facilities become available for 2012/13 or in the event of additional seasonal hospitality developments being undertaken at the

does that mean 12000 nobheads received their "personal" begging video from sir shares thief and havn`t renewed as their heads have fell off through laughing at the desperation??

Thenumber1blue said:
Once they bring Moura,Van Persie,Sneijder ,Sahin ,Nasri and Benzema up through their youth ranks,them season tickets will soon go.
Criminally overlooked. Take a bow son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.