12,000 Season tickets going begging at The Swamp...?

M18CTID said:
Exactly. He's one of the best non-City posters on here. I'm not sure why anyone is having a pop at him for commenting on a topic that involves the club he supports (and feeling like he needs to dispel a few myths into the bargain). I mean, what's the point in having threads dedicated to the likes of United, Spurs, Arsenal, and Chelsea in the general forum and not wanting fans of those clubs to comment on them?

Perfect response. All opposition fans (even U****d) should be welcomed on here providing they have good intentions and want to join in with the debates properly. I always enjoy hearing how other fans perceive City regardless of whether they love us or hate us.

Been following city for donkey's years and in all that time even at MR with the Kippax standing we rarely sold out. Personally I couldn't give a stuff. No one can say that out of a crowd that is at the Swamp or our place that a small percentage who may have bought tickets could not go for some reason. Maybe the reason both sets of fans percentage attendance is because of the Derby factor lasting all season rather than the two games. The 20K seats is just a wind up and will never go away unless we build a bigger stadium than theres and fill it with JCLs just as they have done. Then we will get the line everything we always called the rags for doing and hating we have become ourselves. IMO it is what happens on the pitch that counts and those fans who go are witnessing some magnificent football and memories that will last forever.

All the mufc fans must be watching the olympic games remember most of them come from london.

it gets a bit boring when the muen plead with fans to buy them but when key103 advertises them every morning its a bit fucking embarrassing thought they had 659million billion trillion fans world wide?

as their borrowing is securitised against ticket sales it would be great if their attendances fell so they could get into even more debt :-)

I can't see the day when we will regularly get bigger crowds than them though and not bothered if we do or don't tbh as long as we outperform the feckers on the pitch

1 million waiting list and two work colleagues had texts and got there season tickets shortly after with no messing.

Its the ones who use the can't get a ticket excuse, who really make me laugh!

Fuck I hate that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.