18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

a great deputy indeed, but his passing (short & long) isn't as good as Ederson's. Great 2nd choice though.

He says that his first training session here was crazy. The accuracy of the shooting and the standard was unbelievable.

He's in that middle ground of his passing being above average for a keeper but still shaky compared to Ederson. Bravo was the same. Steffen too.

His long passing is great but his short passes (especially those to the side) seem to bobble rather than zip which makes a big difference to the receiver.

Love the guy, though. Brilliant at everything and doesn't really falter in any aspect of his game. Should really be a number 1 elsewhere IMO.

He's in that middle ground of his passing being above average for a keeper but still shaky compared to Ederson. Bravo was the same. Steffen too.

His long passing is great but his short passes (especially those to the side) seem to bobble rather than zip which makes a big difference to the receiver.

Love the guy, though. Brilliant at everything and doesn't really falter in any aspect of his game. Should really be a number 1 elsewhere IMO.
I think his long passing isnt great , rarely gets to our players , worst part of his keeping imo

I think his long passing isnt great , rarely gets to our players , worst part of his keeping imo
He pinged some good balls straight at Haaland -who couldn't trap a bag of cement.
The passing around our box whilst risky produces sod all . After 3 minutes of Russian roulette at the back our opponent has lined up deep ready for any sluggish move forward from us. The idea is surely to draw sides forward but its doing the opposite now.,.

He pinged some good balls straight at Haaland -who couldn't trap a bag of cement.
The passing around our box whilst risky produces sod all . After 3 minutes of Russian roulette at the back our opponent has lined up deep ready for any sluggish move forward from us. The idea is surely to draw sides forward but its doing the opposite now.,.
Another post, another dig at one of our superstars
The fucks the matter with you?

I think i prefer Ederson but he's a fine deputy. Its possible he might be better than Ederson at saving the ball but it's not a clear cut thing. He definitely takes too long to get things going with his feet though and we're slow enough without the extra dawdling.
I feel more relaxed when we're playing a top team that Ortega is better at keeping the ball out of the net. If he leaves he will be a huge miss for the club. He's a top keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.