2004 - 2015 Bluemoons finest hours

mcfc bob's meltdowns were hilarious at times. A little worrying cos he was so young but funny once you knew he was gonna be OK.
What ever happened to him? He used to get a bit of abuse but always seemed very honest and clued up.

That Millsy lad shooting himself in the head with a nail gun.

Gina/Dave....Fixer....apparently mad fucker(s) from the same area......all having a love of death....

You never had a dull moment on here. From way back you had the funny Scarblu the man would go out of his way for anyone a proper legend RIP Scarblu but he was a funny fucker Scar was.
Some great posters from way back who dont post as much for whatever reason hard to keep up with most on here now a days.
Was there a tread about Ric robbing the idea of Bluemoon off someone else too.
Bejaysus - you even type in an Irish accent!

That Millsy lad shooting himself in the head with a nail gun.

Sadly that thread was lost in one of the upgrades, but it was without doubt the funniest thread i have ever seen on here. Me and Televators (bless her cottons) met him in the Fernhurst at Blackburn and we had to get him a beer as he looked about 12

Mat mentioned Shelvasia which was the best ever poster that has graced BM finests hour..it was genius on so many levels. I loved him

GSC tea towels, dungeons and out there stuff is a legend too and deservedly as he was a man of rare wit and a beautiful man full of compassion and empathy. I loved him too

Kingy .... fucking Kingy the twat. No fucker has ever wound me up on a forum like he did. I bit and he laughed his fucking head off. But we met had a beer and he was a top blue who would do anything for a Blue and im priviliged i knew him, Scar and Gsc outside the forum.

Thats the old days though

I got my first ban for the epic J day shenigans .......that was funny as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.