2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

peoffrey said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
So is everybody happy now ? Especially those that pissed and moaned about still having money in their bank accounts ..... YCNMIU

Have you ever thought that I don't like having a large amount of cash in my current account? I like to bang it away in a savings account that I can't access without doing a transfer - and also for security. If my cash card gets stolen or whatever then they can't help themselves with the nigh on £2000 I had in there for my Seasoncard, monthly bills and one-off payments. I'd get the money back eventually but that's not the point. The £550 was there in time on my part yet City didn't take it. No communication at all as to why. If you're likening the situation as to the Seasoncard costing you everything you have then you have to ask yourself why you've bought one.

Needless to say the Seasoncard has now been paid for today and I know how much I've got left to play with for the rest of the month. I wanted it paid for yet all you could was brand me a moaner.

Well if theft or over spending was your main concern you should have opened a second basic current account and transferred money monthly into it and had the direct debit deducted from that.

Only here to help.

peoffrey said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
So is everybody happy now ? Especially those that pissed and moaned about still having money in their bank accounts ..... YCNMIU

Have you ever thought that I don't like having a large amount of cash in my current account? I like to bang it away in a savings account that I can't access without doing a transfer - and also for security. If my cash card gets stolen or whatever then they can't help themselves with the nigh on £2000 I had in there for my Seasoncard, monthly bills and one-off payments. I'd get the money back eventually but that's not the point. The £550 was there in time on my part yet City didn't take it. No communication at all as to why. If you're likening the situation as to the Seasoncard costing you everything you have then you have to ask yourself why you've bought one.

Needless to say the Seasoncard has now been paid for today and I know how much I've got left to play with for the rest of the month. I wanted it paid for yet all you could was brand me a moaner.
Really? £550.

They said "on or just after", you had to wait and addition 30 odd hours. You do like a good moan, let's be honest.

Many companies have trouble when the 1st of the Month is a Monday. My Sky direct debit is due out on the 1st and came out on the 3rd today. I believe the weekend causes the problem as if they don't send the DD to the bank on the Friday then it can't be sent until the Monday.

If your financial situation is so precarious that you can't cope if a DD comes out 2 days late then you should not use that option.

It takes a while for your bank to confirm the debit, mine has been taken today though so if you was due on the 1st and its not gone, I would ring up.

Just looked on the OS the direct debit fort lads card is showing using his mums bank account. But I can not find any details for my Ditect debit. Free season card maybe!!!! Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.