2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

peoffrey said:
There's some shocking reading on here from Blues who've had their payment set up wrong. It's makes my date quibble seem so trivial in comparison. I've worked with regular payments as both the Originator and the Bank involved. This is so poor from City. Hopefully they're reimbursing unnecessary Bank charges occurred etc. Direct Debits are so simple to set up.

AH HA HA ............. now you are either a WUM or the "biggest moaning Victor Meldrew" on Bluemoon.

You are blaming City because some people set up there direct debit incorrectly on the webpage ............. 99.9 % of people have done it correctly and pushed the right button, but very very small minority through there own fault pushed the wrong button........ and you are saying that is City's fault.........UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE ........ I think you have a subconscious dislike of all things City and the sooner you realise this and leave our club alone the better for all concerned.

silverblue said:
I got the whole lot taken in one go on 1 July. When I enquired about it, saying it would leave me a bit strapped for cash this month (since I wasn't expecting it), I got this reply:

Thank you for your email.

On the online journey you have the option to pay 1 or 4 instalments on direct debit, the 1 instalment delays the payment until 1st July.

I’m afraid it will not be possible to issue a refund as all payments to be taken in July have been processed.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

All I remember is selecting "direct debit". Anyone remember getting asked later if you wanted to do it in 4 payments or 1?

Very easy mistake to make.
I found the online process pretty complicated & like others, had to log out & start again!
Hopefully, it'll be worth it!

Phil Meup said:
]Very easy mistake to make.
I found the online process pretty complicated & like others, had to log out & start again!
The online user experience was fucking awful and whoever designed it wants shooting. You should have been able to buy the ticket & add the cup schemes and other add-ons on one screen and then decide how you want to pay on the next. On the third screen it should show all the relevant details and ask you to confirm.

I found the whole process pretty simple and painless to be honest.
Bought my ticket, added all of the cup schemes and paid by DD in around 5 minutes flat.

The only issue was that it didn't show the points - it 'updated' the day after.
I think we should be grateful the club have given us a DD scheme to pay on if we want to use it. They didn't have to.

peoffrey said:
the originalkippaxman said:
peoffrey said:
Have you ever thought that I don't like having a large amount of cash in my current account? I like to bang it away in a savings account that I can't access without doing a transfer - and also for security. If my cash card gets stolen or whatever then they can't help themselves with the nigh on £2000 I had in there for my Seasoncard, monthly bills and one-off payments. I'd get the money back eventually but that's not the point. The £550 was there in time on my part yet City didn't take it. No communication at all as to why. If you're likening the situation as to the Seasoncard costing you everything you have then you have to ask yourself why you've bought one.

Needless to say the Seasoncard has now been paid for today and I know how much I've got left to play with for the rest of the month. I wanted it paid for yet all you could was brand me a moaner.

Well if theft or over spending was your main concern you should have opened a second basic current account and transferred money monthly into it and had the direct debit deducted from that.

Only here to help.

Unhelpful. Why open a second basic account for just ONE annual Direct Debit?

There's some shocking reading on here from Blues who've had their payment set up wrong. It's makes my date quibble seem so trivial in comparison. I've worked with regular payments as both the Originator and the Bank involved. This is so poor from City. Hopefully they're reimbursing unnecessary Bank charges occurred etc. Direct Debits are so simple to set up.

Ah got you so basically you have delayed the payment for a month and are paying in 1 lump sum and not spread over 4 payments. So in your original post you were saying that you were worried that you might spend the whole of your season ticket amount in one go without realising it is for something else. Then you are right you could have put that money into a savings account and earned approximately 1p for the length of time in there.

You see the extra bank account helps some people who go to a lot of games watching City you can put in an amount of £250 a month and this covers all Away games, home cup games and Season Ticket. I suppose it is what works for you but if you think you will spend your money within 3 days of the due DD then you are right this option is really not for people like you.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
peoffrey said:

AH HA HA ............. now you are either a WUM or the "biggest moaning Victor Meldrew" on Bluemoon.

You are blaming City because some people set up there direct debit incorrectly on the webpage ............. 99.9 % of people have done it correctly and pushed the right button, but very very small minority through there own fault pushed the wrong button........ and you are saying that is City's fault.........UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE ........ I think you have a subconscious dislike of all things City and the sooner you realise this and leave our club alone the better for all concerned.

I travel up for every home match from my base in London and spend a fortune doing it. Claim I'm not a genuine Blue and you make yourself look a complete **** in the process.

You've not only made snide digs at me but you've also been equally snide at those who've had mistakes on their payment that weren't their fault. City's Ticket Office are still making basic mistakes despite years to get it right.

Your apology for incompetence is what is so wrong with so much these days. No pride in getting it right.

Mines gone out today, full amount, I'm sure I clicked insalments...

Big no need, overdraft blown wide open...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.