31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Isn't Pep supposed to be a details man.. Maybe this has escaped his eye but not our opponents.

I am sure they must look over it in great detail mate. But it's certainly not showing.

Pep also gave a head wobble when Ed hoofed for touch in the dying minutes.

Needs to stop being so daft with challenges.

His kicking of the ball has gone poor in recent months.

Don't think I've seen him save a penalty once
He slipped, which made him late to rush out.

Do you not remember his last minute save against Palace? That immediately came to mind at the game yesterday and had hoped it was an omen.

He gets disrespected here, but he is world's best keeper this season. Change my mind.

A very rare off night with his passing but as I mentioned in the game thread, I thought midfielders failed to try and get open for him at times. Still was rock solid with his hands.

A very rare off night with his passing but as I mentioned in the game thread, I thought midfielders failed to try and get open for him at times. Still was rock solid with his hands.
You're not wrong, however, pretty much every single player on the pitch today was misplacing or over/under hitting passes and that was purely down to the pitch. It was horrendous and completely unfit for what is supposed to be THE game of the season. I'm surprised pep hasn't said something about it, you saw it bobble up every other pass. I'm actually surprised fluminense played out from the back as well as they did today under pressure on that kind of pitch. Was asking for a proper clanger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.