31 | Ederson - 2023/24

I felt it was a good save, but not really that difficult. Oddly, he made it more difficult for himself by using his left hand, rather than his right, which I would have thought would have been the logical choice. But anyway, I'm not a keeper, what do I know?
Not criticising him. As ever, he had virtually one save to make in the entire game (was left high and dry for their goal, not in the least at fault there). That's difficult in terms of concentration.

A question for all his haters.....

Who in world football would you change him for?

Ederson is a magnificent presence on the pitch and just as importantly in the dressing room.

Enigma. Feet have been brilliant for years, and have been the envy of many an outfield player, let alone goalie, but his shot stopping could have been reasonably criticized.

However, in the last month or so, his shot stopping has been exceptional and maybe his feet have been letting him down.

That said, Crazy Eddie though he maybe, I still wouldn’t have any other keeper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.