31 | Ederson - 2023/24

I can think of two he’s saved in the PL off the top of my head, so those figures may need looking at.
In the Premier League transfermarkt say he's saved 3 out of 24.

However, bizarrely two of those were the first two he faced in the Premier League, so it's also 1 in the last 22 PL pens.

He also saved his first Champions League penalty for City, but has let in 9 out of 9 since.

Maybe he's got a tell and now everyone knows :/

In the Premier League transfermarkt say he's saved 3 out of 24.

However, bizarrely two of those were the first two he faced in the Premier League, so it's also 1 in the last 22 PL pens.

He also saved his first Champions League penalty for City, but has let in 9 out of 9 since.

Maybe he's got a tell and now everyone knows :/
He saved 3 in his first 6 months including a last minute save against Palace that saved us from defeat, I don't know what's happened with him since.

Well I think we'll struggle to play out of the back without him, we'll probably go more direct towards Haaland like we did effectively in the 4-1 win last season, of course it was easier with Holding's shit marking of Haaland but we have to go for it.

He saved 3 in his first 6 months including a last minute save against Palace that saved us from defeat, I don't know what's happened with him since.
Its really fucking hard to save penalties, in the history of the prem 80% have been scored.

Well I think we'll struggle to play out of the back without him, we'll probably go more direct towards Haaland like we did effectively in the 4-1 win last season, of course it was easier with Holding's shit marking of Haaland but we have to go for it.

Possibly. I don't feel worried about Stefan playing though. More than capable.

Does anyone know when he last saved a penalty? I can't remember having less faith in a keeper when facing one.

Wish him a speedy recovery but have no concerns, with his understudy, whatsoever.
On reflection he was a bit unlucky yesterday. Damned if he did. Damned if he didn't.
Let's face it, it was a collective fucking mess throughout the side and the penalty shouldn't be on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.