31 | Ederson - 2023/24

It was definitely a penalty, but Nunez also did a massive dive to ensure it was given. By leaping so high in the air, prior to the contact with Ederson, and catching him on the thigh and not the ankle, he has effectively put our goalie out of action for a month. Before any of the usual suspects tell me it's bollocks, watch the replays. The Athletic described him thus: Nunez... launches... high into the air like a Uruguayan humpback whale leaping out of the ocean...

1710186805473.png

Last edited:
It was definitely a penalty, but Nunez also did a massive dive to ensure it was given. By leaping so high in the air, prior to the contact with Ederson, and catching him on the thigh and not the ankle, he has effectively put our goalie out of action for a month. Before any of the usual suspects tell me it's bollocks, watch the replays. The Athletic described him thus: Nunez... launches... high into the air like a Uruguayan humpback whale leaping out of the ocean...

View attachment 109954
Ederson was stupid going for that. Just needed to stand him up. Nunez would probably have thrown himself to the ground anyway and looked a twat. He got away wirh it against United last week by a split second but he was miles off this one.

How is this thread still going. He was trying to save it it, it didn't work. Liverpool were not gifted a 1 on 1 because of him. Out injured now as well. One of our best players this season, IMO. I wouldn't have anyone else as our keeper.

View attachment 109955

It was definitely exaggerated. Also definitely a penalty, unfortunately.

Personally i think Stefan is a really good number 2 and a better shot stopper than Ederson.
Certainly would be more confident in a penalty shoot out with Stefan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.