47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Absolutely class. Draws the defender in, spins him and then is gone. The difference this season to then is that the end result would have been better. He scuffs the shot straight at the keeper, probably due to his brain kicking in and reminding him he's in the CL final! Haaland spun away to help create the space and he probably leathers that in the net this time around.

Would have been one of the great champions league goals, given the fact it was the final.

I remember a Boro player Lee Tomlin absolutely done Kompany in an FA Cup tie against us with almost a carbon copy of the Foden turn and missed his chance

Although I'm sure Phil would love to play every game, it must also be great for your confidence that you're so highly rated by Pep that he rests you to play against arguably the biggest (not best) club in the world in a Champions league quarter final.

That's how important he has become for us and Pep. He's taking no chances with Phil.

Thought he was so poor tonight, why did he wait until the 120th minute to run at their defence?

Good in the first leg not great in the second barring the penalty. Saying that we have been habitually wasteful with taking our chances.

Good in the first leg not great in the second barring the penalty. Saying that we have been habitually wasteful with taking our chances.
I Dont even think he was good in the 1st half in the 1st leg.

The goal and slightlt improved performance elevated that performance.

Overall he has been mediocre against Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.