5th Round - confirmed Sunday 4pm kick off

You forgot the winter break, maybe that's what needed.

Due to success the likes of Messi, Ronaldo all play far more games/minutes than any City outfield players.

These 2 and the other few like them worked so hard and have such commitment to get where they are and continue to do so to stay there, it's what separates them from the rest

IMO most of ours haven't even thought about it. They "might" look at them with envy but don't want to do what they have to do to try to get there

Just a small step back in history to 2013 and Chelsea play United at home in the FA cup on the same day as Fulham play at home. Total bollocks from the BBC. They could easily have swapped the Bournmouth/Everton and Chelsea/City games around.

Just a small step back in history to 2013 and Chelsea play United at home in tge FA cup on the same day as Fulham play at home. Total bollocks from the BBC. They could easily have swapped the Bournmouth/Everton and Chelsea/City games around.
They could but why should they? This is the bigger tie and Sunday is the prime slot. All they want are big viewing figures. They owe no one any favours. Blame the FA for signing the contract.

Just a small step back in history to 2013 and Chelsea play United at home in tge FA cup on the same day as Fulham play at home. Total bollocks from the BBC. They could easily have swapped the Bournmouth/Everton and Chelsea/City games around.

Well said pal its been a load of bollocks from the start the fa want chelsea through as current premier league champions also the bbc want to see a job done on city! I get the feeling I'm going to be throwing up later after I hear all the shit spouted about us! I hope there comes a time when the fa come calling to us for something and we fuck them off!

Well done Pellers for turning the BBC's big match into a potential no contest , exactly what the FA and BBC deserve , just hope our kids put a good show on , and keep the score respectable.

If we were playing Kiev on Tuesday and this game was yesterday this would not be the line-up

Just a small step back in history to 2013 and Chelsea play United at home in the FA cup on the same day as Fulham play at home. Total bollocks from the BBC. They could easily have swapped the Bournmouth/Everton and Chelsea/City games around.

They want viewing figures so don't pick a team who are subsequently going to have to rest 2/3 of their team. That argument may carry water for SKY but the BBC is publicly funded and gets the same amount of money irrespective of viewing figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.