A time to reflect.

My piss is still boiling, really don’t understand how Taylor is allowed to referee our games, that said we was pretty shit in the final 3rd

Aymeric Laporte - £65m
Kyle Walker - £50m
Danilo - £30m
John Stones - £48m

Will Grigg - £1m

Can we please stop complaining about the squad and the need to spend more because we couldnt beat Wigan?

Pep team selection + below avg performance from many players + Walker mistake + Delph red card + bad luck = defeat

We should accept it and move on.

No complaints from me. Just reflecting on where we are.

Some people can pick an argument over anything !

You said that we lack real quality in many areas. So which areas are they? Bearing in mind that there are probably only 5 or 6 areas in total (GK, Full backs, centre backs, central midfield, attacking midfield/wingers and strikers).

Your'e right I did say that and I stand by it. I also said I would not be detailing where as I don't like the game of picking on players.

Safe to say I expect the squad will be improved further over the coming seasons.

Just my opinion. No need to take offence.

I think we all know that this squad/team is not as good as the hype.

Pep has them well drilled to maximise their potential but in the final analysis we do lack real quality in many areas. The squad building will continue and there will be mistakes made along the way but as long as Pep stays I am confident that we will continue to improve and win.

Completely agree. Without De Bruyne we struggle to win games. That is piss poor considering how much money we have spent. He is the player carrying us and last night we were poor without him against a league 1 side.

Need to win on Sunday to get momentum back but got a feeling we will lose that too. The season is a failure if we win the league only because we should be putting more of a marker down with the football we have played this season. Sterling and gabby back will help and Silva got more minutes under his belt. We now have a bit of time off with one competition done now amd another done on sunday. The league is close to being done too so we need to learn from last night and do our best to win the CL.

Completely agree. Without De Bruyne we struggle to win games. That is piss poor considering how much money we have spent. He is the player carrying us and last night we were poor without him against a league 1 side.

Need to win on Sunday to get momentum back but got a feeling we will lose that too. The season is a failure if we win the league only because we should be putting more of a marker down with the football we have played this season. Sterling and gabby back will help and Silva got more minutes under his belt. We now have a bit of time off with one competition done now amd another done on sunday. The league is close to being done too so we need to learn from last night and do our best to win the CL.
Say whaaaaaat!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.