A United Ireland

noely

I know this may open a few can of worms but
What are the chances of an United Ireland football team like what they have in rugby?
Also how do you think they would do ? Ireland have the likes of Dunne Mcgeady O'shea and Doyle
Northern Ireland have decent players like Mccourt Evans Davis and Brunt

It would cause a lot of unnecessary shite and wouldn't be worth it as the sum of Ireland and Northern Ireland is still a quite frankly terrible team that would struggle to qualify for a Tournament more than once every 16 years.

ob said:
Not for me as a Northern Ireland fan
Fair enough ob why is this though Is it just because your used to following northern ireland or is it political etc?

Also Ob do you follow the rugby team or whats your feelings on them?

no having a pop just honestly want to know your view as a fan

oh also do you think you will hang on tonight?

noely said:
ob said:
Not for me as a Northern Ireland fan
Fair enough ob why is this though Is it just because your used to following northern ireland or is it political etc?

Also Ob do you follow the rugby team or whats your feelings on them?

no having a pop just honestly want to know your view as a fan

oh also do you think you will hang on tonight?[/qu

Don't think we will hang on mate

Don't follow rugby as much just never been into it,been to few Ulster games but no internationals,as regards football, not political I don't care what colour,creed,race or religion a player is,if they want to play for Northern Ireland that will do for me,same with city as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.