Abdul Rahman Baba

Neville Kneville said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
Based on? Or is just because they are both African leftbacks, as otherwise I don't see the link?

Based on nothing more than an opportunity to troll.

Posts some really bizarre stuff.
He's incredibly consistent. English = good. Premier League = good. Foreign = bad. Abroad = bad. John Stones = God. Simples.

OB1 said:
Blue warrior said:
Chelsea in for him according to Matt spiro 15 m Euros

Sooner or later, the media will link every player that we are supposed to be interested in to the Chavs and / or the Rags.

Is the correct answer.

From looking around he's actually quite an interesting fella, has a high dribble success rate, very good at linking defense and attack and an amazing crosser which along with his pace works really well for him (lots of people commenting on his crossing being fantastic). Also has high tackling stats so at least he gets back.

At 20 he's certainly an interesting option, sort of a hybrid between Clichy and Kolarov, with the right coaching and abit of luck he'd be a fucking great LB

BigOscar said:
Neville Kneville said:
FantasyIreland said:
Based on nothing more than an opportunity to troll.

Posts some really bizarre stuff.
He's incredibly consistent. English = good. Premier League = good. Foreign = bad. Abroad = bad. John Stones = God. Simples.

He must be up for election for UKIP today based on that. Probably in the Merseyside area.

I prefer Angelino tbh, been watching a bit of this lad since I heard of the link and I don't see what makes him better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.