About Ferran Soriano..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Always Ste said:
Mancini ain't going anywhere.

He's relatively young, has hunger to win European trophies (as he hasn't won the ECL yet) and has signed a 5yr deal.

Posters suggesting the likes of Wenger reeks desperation for me and after Arsenal he'll retire, or maybe become the Young Boys manager at the Wanked Off stadium.

People are swayed so easily by journalists with agenda's it makes me laugh. They'll sing Mancini's name one week, read a news article the next and all of a sudden it's panic station and we need a peado as our manager.

In Mancini I Trust.

this is so typical of the media/journalists if they cant get at us from one way they will try other ways until their garbage sticks.................

FantasyIreland said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unvbelievable we gave him a 5 yr deal.

That would be a massive severance fee!!

Unless Bobby screws up massively He is not going anywhere in the next 5 years..

Also I for am sceptical about Pep as a coach..

I don't see Mancini here beyond this season as i get the impression his limitations are starting to show.I honestly don't believe we'll win anything this season and that will be him gone.

I agree about Pep,not an improvement IMO.

We can't afford to sack Mancini any time in the next few years. Considering he's just won us two trophies in two years, I'm not sure we'd want to either

Considering Khaldoon assured him his job was safe after Arsenal when it looked like the league was blown, I also don't buy that he'll be sacked if we have a bad season. He was given a 5-year contract, that is a very long contract for a manager (many sign 3-year deals) that indicates the club want him here for the long haul.

Only thing that might alter that is if Soriano brings Txiki Begiristain and Esteve Calzada into the fold, and the possible scenario of them trying to bring Guardiola in to push the Mancelona project (academy and all). I'm not convinced Guardiola would be a success right away though, I'd like to see him coach someone else out of the Barcelona environment and have a feeling someone like Klopp could be more suited to City if we ever did have to replace Mancini.

May not be the best comparison, but look at AVB's Porto vs. AVB's Chelsea (failure to instill his ideology, players revolting) and also AVB's Spurs so far (he may get it right eventually and there are positive signs but imagine Pep started a season as bad at City as Spurs' has been, the pressure would be on right away).

I feel Bob's job is safe unless he really fucks it up for at least the next 2 seasons. A season of no trophies wouldn't see him gone our owners are not knee jerk but 2 seasons....

Hopefully he'll do the full 5 and then some more. In a perfect world he'll leave to manage Italy after making us the top team in the world over a 10 years period.

By the start of next season Pep at Chelsea, Rafa back to Liverpool and the Matalan coat wearer to the rags.

Getting the team right at junior level is so important. That's not just the top guy it's all the coaches and set up. The guys arsing about on Twitter should have no place at our club. If I came out with that sort of stuff I'd be sacked. The whole thing needs a good shake up.

Mancini will see out his contract. You don't give someone a 5 year contract with FFP hanging over your efforts to make City the worlds best team.

FantasyIreland said:
CityCTID said:
You didn't believe we'll win anything last season, and you didn't believe we'll win anything the season before while Mancini in charge!! Unbelievable indeed..

You're right,we got lucky.

I don't believe Mancini is the answer,i've never hidden that.
The answer to what? winning trophies? keep searching for the answer while the rest of us enjoy winning stuff.

Tottenham are making Txiki Begiristain a bumper contract offer to return to football.
The former Barcelona sports director has been out of the game since Sandro Rosell won the presidency.

The Daily Mail says Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy still hoping to tempt Barcelona’s former technical director Begiristain with a £2million-a-year offer.

- Txiki going to Tottenham ?

First it was Franco Baldini, he laughed off at em!!
now Begiristain? Tottenham are talking delusional stuff!!
you gotta to laugh at the mighty tot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.